First Job!

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You arrived at your work place in time to receive instructions from Mr. Kim.

You: "Good morning Mr. Kim!" You bowed to him 90 degrees.

Mr. Kim: "Good morning Miss Sunshine." He said pleasantly and bowed back to greet you. "Follow me." He lead you to his car to sit on the passenger's seat. You were nervous about where he is going to take you. You guys drove for an additional twenty minutes heading to a company, the company looks familiar but you didn’t pay much attention to it. There were a lot of girls outside the building, they were teenagers, and students. The girls seems to be waiting outside the building, you were confused but all you could think of is your first day of job and how you will handle it. Mr. Kim assist you inside the building, the girls were sort of screaming out of curiosity as you enter the door following Mr. Kim.

You: "Is this the company that I am going to work under?" You ask curiously as you followed Mr. Kim.

Mr. Kim: "Yes. You seem to not know this place. That is good, you are perfect for the job." He turned around and smiled at you with confidence. You guys arrived at an office, you assumed that it was his personal office.

Mr. Kim: "Have a seat please." He gesture his hand to the seat in front of the office desk. You politely sat down on the seat he instructed. He went around the office desk to sit on the other chair facing you.

Mr. Kim: "This is my office." He told you calmly. He took out a paper from his desk and hand it over to you.

Mr. Kim: "Here is the contract I want you to sign. I want you to carefully read it before you agree to the terms." He also handed a pen for you. You carefully read it and observe the terms. The terms were quite simple but unusual. Your face turned to confusion after you read the whole length. Mr. Kim thought so that you will react that way so he try to explain the paper in better detail.

Mr. Kim: "I can see that you are confused. Don’t worry about it, I want you to follow exactly what is written in this." You looked at him with shock and confusion.

Mr. Kim: "First rule. You can not date or find anyone attractive in this company, no relationships are allowed in this field of work. Secondly, you can dress formal and casual to work but don’t look too attractive by putting on makeup or dressing up with revealing clothes. The boss of this company expects all employees to respect one another and be responsible of their own work. No lacking or coming late to work, we want you to work on this job seriously. You will have to be prepared for unexpected schedules even on your days off. I understand that you are still a student so I won't force you to do heavy works on your day off, my student days were tough so I totally understand. You can work here for two years, if you like the job then you can renew the contract. Nonetheless you can not resign from this job, unless you are fired from any consequences. Your paycheck will be given at the end of each month, everyone has their paycheck on the same day so it makes stuff easier. And lastly, I hope that you can cooperate well with the other employees here, they will be kind enough to guide you through any difficulties. Well, will you agree to these terms?"

He instructed you seriously while looking at you straight in the eyes. You thought for a moment, the rules were really simple and it doesn’t make any differences whether or not there will be any problems with dressing and relationships. You think it’s the perfect job

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter