Smile

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-The Next Day-

Suho: “Yah! Where did you go?!!” Suho open the dorm door and spotted Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo: “Sorry hyung…” Kyungsoo told him and went inside the dorm and then took off his shoes.

Suho: “It’s 4 AM in the morning! What if something happened to you?!” Suho yelled at him quietly to not wake up the neighbors.

Kyungsoo: “Hyung, I’m tired.” Kyungsoo smiled lazily at him and went into his room to get change.

Suho: “What’s up with his clothes too…” Suho muttered to himself when he looked closely at Kyungsoo’s feminine-like clothes. He worries about every single thing.

-

-

-

-

On that morning, you woke up in your own bed and felt the emptiness spot beside you. So he left early..You look at his spot with a smile and can still feel his scented presence on the creased blankets. You can still feel the kisses that he left you on your forehead last night and the recent one that he just left before he went back to his dorm. You stretched out your arm and went to get yourself ready for the exciting day, although there is nothing you’re doing today anyways.

You went ahead and began to unpack your stuffs back to where it used to be. You listened to EXO’s song and cleaned your apartment by mopping the floor and remodeling the living room. You cooked some delicious bibimbap and made a little of kimbap for yourself because you’ve decided to eat all you can for today. Today was just a very happy day for you and you just couldn’t stop thinking about last night when he kissed you.

-

-

-

-

-

Baekhyun: “How did it go yesterday?” Baekhyun became curious about the result and ask Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo: “Yah! Why did you say that Miss Sunshine quitted her job?!” Kyungsoo was still mad at Baekhyun for lying to him.

Baekhyun: “I didn’t finished what I was saying yesterday and you just went off without letting me finished!” Baekhyun felt offended after what he did to make it better but got yelled at.

Kyungsoo: “....Well, it’s good that I went….” Kyungsoo felt wronged for blaming little Bacon.

Baekhyun: “But I did good right?” Baekhyun bump his shoulder to Kyungsoo’s shoulder with a grin.

Kyungsoo avoided his face and shyly admitted with a nod. Without Baekhyun, Kyungsoo wouldn’t have gotten you and so he was really thankful toward Baekhyun.

Baekhyun: “But, you went all night yesterday. What did you two do?” Baekhyun wanted to know more because he couldn’t sleep at all yesterday due to being curious.

Kyungsoo: “W-We di-didn’t do anything….we just spend the n-night together…” Kyungsoo blushed and blank many times with a cough to make it sound better.

Baekhyun: “Good job my man! No matter what, I support the two of you!” Baekhyun patted Kyungsoo’s back harshly with a satisfied smirk. Kyungsoo was so glad that Baekhyun support his relationship with you, he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter