Meaningless

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo-ya....save me....


 

A tiny whisper launches Kyungsoo up from his nap as he feel like he had just fallen from a cliff. He couldn’t almost breathe and feel so worried at something somehow, but then his mind didn’t properly function to think that deep about anything yet. He went to the bathroom to wash his face and then slowly his mind began to comprehend at the thought of that tiny whisper. He doesn’t like to think much but he also doesn’t like to ignore about what is about to approach him.

-

-

-

-

Woman: “She’s up! She’s up!” The woman was your aunt, Aunt Mia, Len’s mother. She quickly informed Len as she saw that your eyes began to slowly open.

Len rushes over to your side and sat beside you to have a better look at your consciousness. He was so worried because you fainted all of a sudden but now that you have just woken up, he feel a lot more relieved.

Aunt Mia: “Hurry, go and get water for daughter-in-law.” Aunt Mia ordered Len.

Then Len went out of the room to go get water for you. You clearly remembered about what just happened that instant when you opened your eyes. You also recognized that it was Aunt Mia and Uncle who hold the chicken earlier that planned all this beforehand with Len. You realizes and stood up from the bed, you still persists to do so even when the Aunt Mia told you to continue laying down.  

You: “I have to go.” You said to Aunt Mia.

Aunt Mia: “No, for now you have to stay in the house Sunshine.”

You: “No, I didn’t agree to marry Len. How can I be your daughter-in-law?” Your eyes became watery. “Aunt Mia, please let me go. I don’t want to marry Len, I want to go home.” You sobbed.

Aunt Mia: “We have told your family about the engagement already. There’s nothing we can do now, you’ll have to remain waiting until the meeting comes. For now, stay here with us because it is the rule to keep the daughter-in-law in the house.” Aunt Mia began to caress your head while you sobbed.

You: “I need to go.” You stand up from your position and tried to walk out to the front door. Aunt Mia immediately yells out to inform her other son, the one who opened the door earlier, to stop you from escaping. He blocked the door and so was Aunt Mia who held you tightly on your arms.

Aunt Mia: “I told you Sunshine! You can’t leave the house.” Aunt Mia warned you again.

You: “Please let me go! I beg of you please let me go!” You cried and got onto your knees.

Aunt Mia: “Len, get her to the bedroom.” Aunt Mia ordered Len again as Len came back with a cup of water in his hand.

Len handed the cup to his younger brother and roughly carried you to the bedroom. He shuts the door and places you on the bed gently. This was when you knew that you’re completely guarded and there’s nothing you can do to get away from him. You sat there and tried to calm yourself down from crying and didn’t want to look at him in the face at all.

Len: “I know that you’re angry at me, but doing this means that I love you a lot.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter