Thorn and Petal into Rose

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On that same day, Mr. Kim ask to meet you in his office. You were sort of nervous since you haven’t seen him for the past few days when you started working there. He was already aware that you’re in a deep relationship with Kyungsoo from which he heard from Miss Sung Jung who spoke of the truth behind the scandal. Miss Sung Jung didn’t want to tell anyone but she had her trust on Mr. Kim, because he was in fact her uncle anyway. What Mr. Kim had told you was something unexpected, which he is bascially separating you from you comfort space.

 

You told Areum unnie and the managers about what Mr, Kim had told you. They were disappointed and didn’t want you to go because they also needed you to help during the concert. However, you’re going to leave the next three days, which means that tomorrow will be your last day working with them. Baekhyun, who was the nosiest member eavesdropped during the conversation. He never thought that you would go without companying them to the concert, he was disheartened a lot. He was expecting to have a lot of fun with you and everyone while traveling there, but now, he felt like he will be very bored without you.

 

You were very sad and honestly didn’t want to go, it gave you a thought that maybe things can go to an end too. After work, you got back to your apartment and pack your stuff, then also getting ready to move out soon in a few days. You took down Kyungsoo’s posters, EXO’s stuff on the table, and basically everything that will empty out your whole apartment.

 

You: *Deep sigh* “I’m going to miss this place.” You said to yourself after taking another look at the empty apartment.

 

It took you a few hours to pack everything up because you only had a few stuff that you brought with you to Korea. Only the small bed was there in the empty room that will remain there for the time being. The school quarter ended and it fits perfectly for you to take a permanent leave request out of school. You’re planning to go back home since there was nothing else or any purpose for you to stay anymore, as a matter of fact it was all because you wanted to move on.

 

The next day, you got permission to leave extra early at work. You spent all your spare time to stay with the boys before leaving without telling them anything. Kyungsoo can see the look on your face that was extraordinary, he wanted to come to you but you always push him away. He knows that you’re still mad at him and you won’t forgive him easily. Every time when he tries to get near you, you walk away or ran away into your office. Every time when he got the chance to hold onto your hand, you pushes his hand away lightly and never look at him in the eyes. Every time when he wanted to say ‘sorry’ so much, you would tell him to stop because at that moment you just never forget about his past hurtful words. And throughout that entire spare time, he couldn’t get near you at all. And including all the EXO activities that he had to do with them, he didn’t have the time to come to you. You’re like that thorn that wouldn’t let him touch you, and he was like a petal that once was your rose. Now you’re a dead rose with only the thorns left.

 

On that last minute, It was time for you to say your farewell. The members and managers were all in the practice room together with you, they were ready to say their farewell.

 

You: “Okay everyone, I will be heading back now. Good bye~” You bowed to them.

 

Everyone: “Goodbye~”

 

The members were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter