Finally Meet!

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-On the same day-

Kyungsoo got back to practice in the room with the boys 15 minutes after you and Areum unnie left to do your works. They practice until 12 AM doing rehearsals for their new concert being held in L.A. next week. They went back to their dorms and rest after the tiring day. Sehun and Baekyun was playing games while the other members wash up and laid on their beds. Kyungsoo was laying on the couch next to Baekhyun and Sehun while looking at the music box. He was trying to fix it but couldn’t find the spot that was broken, he didn’t know that he has to open the inside and look for the broken pieces. Chanyeol who was bored came from his studio and sat next to Kyungsoo.

Chanyeol: "Why are you looking at the box again? You didn’t get it fixed yet?" He asked Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo: "I didn’t get to see her today." He sigh after he put down the music box on his laps.

Chanyeol: "Are you dating her?"

Kyungsoo: "What?! No!" Kyungsoo answered angrily.

Chanyeol: "Chill. I was just worried that’s all~" Chanyeol laugh out loud as he was relieved that Kyungsoo was honest. Kyungsoo is not the type that would lie easily and even if he did, everyone would notice.

Chanyeol: "So what does she look like?" Chanyeol asked as he bump Kyungsoo's shoulder.

Kyungsoo: "The most beautiful." Kyungsoo touch his hair and then laid his back onto the couch.

Chanyeol: "No matter how beautiful she is, we can't date anybody at all~" Chanyeol stretch his arms and laid next to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo: "I really love her~" Kyungsoo playfully responded. Chanyeol turn to look at Kyungsoo and smirked.

Chanyeol: "So it’s someone you're having a crush on huh?" His smirk deepened.

Kyungsoo: "Aish just be quiet!" He hushed Chanyeol while his voice cracked. Chanyeol giggles at Kyungsoo's cracked voice.

Baekhyun and Sehun's screaming got really loud after they finished playing the game. Kyungsoo got really annoyed at their childish screams.

Kyungsoo: "Hey! Be*hic*quiet!" Kyungsoo's hiccup suddenly came out of his heart-shaped mouth. The three burst out laughing at him so hard that it lasted for three minutes, Kyungsoo was so done with them so he didn’t even bother to stay in one place with them. He left to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water and left to his room, he didn’t even bother to look at them.

Sehun: "That remind me of the new coordinator girl today!" Sehun mention you and he started tearing up from laughing.

Baekhyun: "That’s right! That’s right! That girl!" Baekhyun agrees and fell to the ground laughing. Chanyeol was laughing along so hard and he went to the ground to hit Bakehyun's . They reached their limits and calmed down after three minutes.

Chanyeol: "She's really cute though." Chanyeol got up after he calmed down.

Baekhyun: "Yea she's cute. Her eyes are really big though!"

Sehun: "I think she will look better if she dresses up and put on makeup though." Sehun the little ert who only likes y girls with makeup on always find an excuse to complain about any girls.

Suho: "Kids! Go to sleep! Tomorrow is another working day!" Suho came out from the bathroom and slap their butts.

EXO: "Good night~" The boys went to sleep.

Kyungsoo: "Good night." He said to the music box after he place it back onto the shelf.

The next day you woke up and excitingly got ready for work. You wanted to put on makeup and look nice but you just remember that the contract had a rule of no dressing up. So you casually dress with a warm black hoodie, black sweatpants, and black sneakers. You tie your hair into a fixed bun and apply lip balm onto your pink small lips. You look like a total nerd but you couldn’t help it because its for the sake of your hanging job.

You arrived early in the morning to make sure you're not late. You got into the office of the employees and greeted them in the early morning. There was only a few of the employees in the office but they were quiet and busy doing their job. You ask one of the employees to show you where your new desk was located, she casually show you the way to your new desk.

Employee: "Here is your desk. You can start putting your belongings here." Your desk was at the far corner at the end, it’s a good spot for you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter