Sweet Potato to Your Smooth Lips

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next two days we also know that it is important. The 13th is Kaisoo day and the 14th is also our y dark maknae’s birthday, upon nervousness and wrecking, Chanyeol didn’t have anything ready for Kai yet.

 

Chanyeol: “What should I give him? What should I get him?” He thought hard while sitting on the bed. Kaisoo day was so intense everywhere, fans put up banners and commercials indicating this important event. Leading Chanyeol to feel more pressured.

 

Other members are out shopping or doing their solo activities. He was the only one alone in the dorm, Damn it. That means he had to go shopping alone.

 

Chanyeol: “Noona, I want to go shopping! But I can’t go alone!” He told Areum unnie through the phone.

 

Areum: “Why would you want to go shopping at this time?”

 

Chanyeol: “For Jongin’s birthday!”

 

Areum: “Arasseo! I’ll send someone to pick you up.” She hung up.

 

Chanyeol got dressed up pretty well, hiding himself under that huge coat. He looks cozy just as it is due to the Winter, he would still looked so cool with that huge coat. (Ding Dong) The bell rings and he rushed to the door to see who it was. He opens the door and there you stood with a big coat covering half of your upper body, with your hair tied up into a bun as always, you looked more like a kid strolling along with a gigantic giraffe.

 

Chanyeol: “Oh, so it’s you.” He smirked a bit.

 

You: “Mm-hm.” You nodded your head.

 

Chanyeol: “Let’s go.”

 

He followed your lead because only you know where you parked the car. It’s your first time alone in the car with him, somehow it has a different feeling from Kyungsoo. Gosh! Kyungsoo again, you kept thinking about him! Anyways, Chanyeol seems more like he can give off a lively atmosphere. You like it, it’s not bad.

 

You: “Where do you want to go?” You ask him before you start the car engine.

 

Chanyeol: “Mall. They have tons of cool stuff that Jongin wanted but couldn’t get.”

 

Therefore you drove off to the destination as he commanded. The car was surprisingly loud, because this happy virus sang their album XOXO throughout the whole ride. Jeesh...You’re so done with him. He even wants you to sing along with him, at least he doesn’t make you feel awkward.

 

Chanyeol: “We’re here!” He yelled out as he stretch his arms through the air.

 

His speed was fast, you couldn’t really catch up to him because of his long leg. Aish! You sped up your short legs and it looks as if you’re jogging.

 

You: “C-Can you slow down a bit?” You said as you catch your breath.

 

Chanyeol: “I can’t, people will see me!” He said avoiding you and still walk with his fast pace.

 

Up until now, people haven’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter