Park Family

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Half of a week working with EXO has already passed, during those few days of experiencing and working with them, you slowly understand about what kind of environment and system that EXO are in. Its not just EXO who had worked hard but also the managers are the ones that have worked as much as they did, working under the company is not a joke and it is tough. As you were working, you didn't have much time to see them or concentrate on them but you enjoyed every single moment every time you took a glance at them. 

It was the beginning of January 2016 and EXO will be holding a small concert by the 4th of January in Los Angeles. You were really relieved because the classes that you have to take for the quarter is online, so you can have access to it wherever you go. There was only a few days left until the concert and you get to have your days off until the concert to get ready for packing. You were excited for it and since you get your days off, you decided to go shopping by buying fruits and some ingredients to make your favorite dish with your mother. It has been a long time since you haven't visit her, you wanted to spend your times with her. The shopping took you a long time until it reached in the afternoon, luckily you were able to trace the way back to get to mother's house because of the daylight. Soon, you arrived by the doorstep, her house was very beautiful and bright like her.

(Knock) Mother: "Coming!~" You can hear her voice from far away inside the house, her footsteps became louder as she comes closer to the door.

Mother: "Omo! Its Miss Sunshine!~" She brought up the brightest smile the moment she sees you.

You: "Good afternoon mother~" You bowed to her politely and smiled.

Mother: "Good afternoon~" She welcomed. "What is that?" She looked at the bags that you were carrying.

You: "This is a gift for you!" You excitingly told her.

Mother: "Omo! You didn't have to~ Let me help you!" She offered a helping hand to help carry some of your stuff.

You both enter the house, it looks even brighter in the inside. Mother helps you settle down the fruits inside the refrigerator and all this time you were very astonished to see her house.

You: "Mother, I've bought some ingredients to make some pasta with you!"

Mother: "Really?!"

You: "Mm-hm!" You giggled.

Mother: "That's great! My husband and I really liked to eat pasta!" You both laugh brightly.

You: "By the way mother, what were you doing?" You asked her because she seem to be busy doing something.

Mother: "I was cleaning! You came at the right time! Want to help me clean?" 

You: "Okay!" You agreed happily.

Mother: "We can cook later after we finished cleaning!" You both went upstairs to start with the bed first, then bathrooms, and lastly the living room.

The cleaning took all day until night, it was tiring but fun the whole time because you both were talking about your life and stories with each other. Mother mostly talked bout her younger days when she met her husband, Mr. Park. She will tell you about how they slowly fell in love with one another, she also mentioned that she believes in fate and destiny. Her story was very cute and touching, you never thought that such beautiful love actually existed in this world. 

You guys finished with the bedrooms and bathrooms while still in the process of finishing up with the living room. As you were cleaning, you notice that the picture frame that you saw last time was gone. The picture in which mother was standing in front of a restaurant, it was not in the same place. You also realized that there was no family picture frames hanging inside the entire house.

You: "Mother, how come I don't see any of your family pictures hanging on the walls at all?" You asked her while wiping the T.V.

Mother: "Ah I forgot! I was suppose to go buy new picture frames today!" She clapped once. "It was because they were so dusty so I washed them this morning, I carelessly stacked them together and they all fell together...its all broken. (Sigh) And the stores are closed now since its getting late..." She said sadly.

You: "Don't worry mother! I'm going to L.A. by the 4th of January and I'll go buy you better ones over there!" You tried to cheer her up.

Mother: "L.A? Why are you going there?"

You: "Its my new job, so I have to make a trip there." You forgot to tell her that you just had a new job, since the job is with SM company, you can't tell her any specific further details.

Mother: "Why do you have to go there?" She seemed worried.

You: "Don't worry mother, I really like my job and its not anything bad or dangerous."

Mother: "Be careful okay?" You nodded and she caressed your cheeks with her warm hand.

You: "They might have a better price over there so I'll do my best to get you the best ones!"

Mother: "Thank you my child. I will be very busy with my restaurant so I don't have time to go, I'm very thankful to have you help me~" 

You: "You have a restaurant mother?" You looked at her clueless.

Mother: "Yes, its called Viva Polo~"

You: "WOW~That is so cool!"

Mother: "I'll take you there next time you come visit, I want you to try some of my dish!"

You: "I will definitely go!" You excitingly giggle.

You both had just finished cleaning the living room, it was late but you didn't mind this time because mother agreed to send you back after dinner. You took out the ingredients to make the pasta and mother helped you, you guys cooked three type of dishes for two hours. After finished cooking, you both were waiting for Mr. Park to come back home from work, you were slightly nervous because you don't kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter