Back to Korea

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You: “Thank you for today..” You bowed to him cutely.

You both got back to the hotel, it took you both almost four hours from the whole day you two spend time together alone.

Kyungsoo: “No, thank you for today too~” He rubbed his neck and bowed back with a smile.

He is caring as always, hopefully both of you would feel more comfortable with each other in the future. You head back to your room and a smile played on your face the entire time after you depart from Kyungsoo. You thought to yourself that you should’ve kept the photo instead of him, you wanted to look at it again because you both looked like real couples in there.

Cute. Kyungsoo thought as he looked at the photo, it was a perfect angle for the kiss. He kept it hidden in his wallet in hopes if he can return it to you or keep it to himself whenever if he had the feelings of wanting to see you again.

Baekhyun: “Oh ho~ you finally got the chance to make a move on her eh~” Baekhyun smirked as soon as he saw Kyungsoo walking in to the room, putting away his shoes.

Kyungsoo: “What are you talking about?” He said in a very tired tone.

Baekhyun: “Just remember that a scandal is terrifying.” He advise Kyungsoo with caution.

Kyungsoo: “Move aside.” He pushes Baekhyun lightly away from his way to the bed, positioning himself to get a good nap.

Baekhyun: “Aish this kid!” He hit Kyungsoo’s as Kyungsoo faced his back toward Baekhyun.





Youngjun: “Alright, everyone got their stuff? Make sure to not leave anything behind okay!” He reminded all of you guys before pressing the button on the elevator, heading to the car and onward to the airport.

Everyone: “NAE!!! Let’s go! Wooohooo!!” Baekhyun, Sehun, and Chanyeol had the loudest voice out of all, but nonetheless everyone seems happy and excited to go back to Korea again.

Getting into the car was quiet and easy of course but you know that later it’s going to get loud once you reach the airport.

You: “So...who am I sitting with this time?” Please not any of the members! You begged in your mind.

Areum: “Hahahahahaha don’t worry, you’re sitting with Xiumin this time.”

Oh. Xiumin? Okay...That works, he is quiet so maybe he won’t be a bother.

You: “Who are you sitting with unnie?” You ask her maybe if she doesn't want to sit next to you, you just want to know.

Areum: "I'm sitting with Jang unnie~" She said with a smile.

You: "Oh..."

Areum: "I just want you to be familiar with all the members, and Xiumin is probably one of them. Mianhae.."

You: "Aniya gwenchanha~" You gave her a smile, telling her that you're fine.

The silent airport was loud and crowded with a bunch of shouting and shutters clicking from the lens of the camera. You did as you were told like the last time you did, it was a repeat when the whole scene happened again. This time, you got a little bit used to the process. It wasn't that bad anymore , it was more like a normal thing to you now. Weird right? But yeah, you get use to things once you experienced it once or twice. Piece of cake.

The airplane was nice and cozy, Xiumin was already on his seat ready to take his nap. He was really quiet, almost as quiet as you, you were in perfect tune with him. Unlike Chanyeol, you feel like you can have a better sleep with no distractions bothering you. Xiumin is such an angel.

Xiumin: "Do you want some?" He offer you a lollipop that he pulled out from his jacket.

You: "Yes, sure. Thank you~" You smiled brightly at him. Lollipop is your favorite hard candy out of all candies, (Don't even think wrong guys lol) you would choose lollipop over anythi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter