The Love Of My Life

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo staring at the sea and the waves gobbling one after another to the shore. The fresh air definitely gave him a peace of mind. The wind starts howling toward him. Another strike of the wind hits his cap and made it flew toward the person sitting on the wheelchair. He sigh deeply and walked toward his cap. He stares at the person observing whether he or she will turn to look at him. He approaches her closer.

 

You took out the earphone plug.

“This is a song that is dedicated to us. Remember that I will always love you, forever.” -Kyungsoo-

The recording ended.

 

Kyungsoo stops in the middle of his track, unable to understand what he just heard. He looked at the person closely. Such a similar feature although his eyes can’t focus well. For sure he knows well that his ears was not playing with him. That person that was sitting on the wheelchair…

 

You: “I missed you…” Crystal tears came down.

The wind howls and brought your tear to hit his cheek.

Kyungsoo finally realize...that was you.

 

He tries to take more steps forward. Little did he know that his legs already gave out on him. He doesn’t know how to label his feelings. Whether it’s a miracle, a dream, or a reality. All that comes to play in his mind is that he only has you within those imaginations.

You wipe your tears with his jacket sleeves and sniff like a child.

Hearing your voice, seeing that you’ve opened your eyes and moving around like a live person made his heart move to tears. His tears began to form and he smiled warmly. He just couldn’t believe what he is seeing and hearing.

 

Kyungsoo: “I missed you too.” He replied to you.

 

You heard his voice. His voice sounded more clear. You took the mp3 close to your eyes and tries to see if the power is still on.

You: “Is it not over yet?” You still have tears and sniffs.

Kyungsoo chuckles slightly. My idiot...He smiles warmly at your reaction.

You: “Idiot, making me cry. Tell me more!!!”You shouted out loud. You want to hear more from him.

 

He can sense your frustration and see how cute you looked even with your hair blocking your side face. He smiles once more, took a deep breath, and confident to return your answer.


 

Kyungsoo: “The only woman I want to spend the rest of my life with, Sunshine, please accept me as your lifelong partner!!!” Kyungsoo shouted back.

 

You: “WahhhKK!!!” He scared the out of you and made you fall off of your wheelchair.

WTF was that??!! You looked up and saw a man in black clothing standing a couple of feet from you.

Kyungsoo: “Sorry, did I scared you?!” Kyungsoo panicked. He didn’t expect to receive that reaction.

 

You squint your eyes, no matter how much you tried to focus, you can’t get a clear vision of him. But you know for sure about one thing when you h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter