"I Love You"

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a few days after you got back to Korea, everyone had their own schedules packed right after they arrived. You haven’t been able to see them for quite a while, you’ve missed them but you’re also busy with your own work. You didn’t really mind because you’re gonna see them again some other days. While Kyungsoo was away with his solo work, his heart misses you a lot. He doesn’t even know why he fell so down when there was no news of you every time s came to visit him on the site. His heart kept lingering and lingering waiting for your presence to show up, but you never did. He did his work normally, but inside he is really dying to go back to the company to see you. You have assist other members while Kyungsoo is away, your longing for him wasn’t as big as his because you have the members to cheer you up. Yet inside you want to see at least just his picture or news of him so bad, you even make wishes for his return before you go to sleep. Why do you both miss each other so much? It’s as if you shared the same soul with him.

 

You: “Good morning mother~” You greeted her as soon as she opened the door.

 

Mother: “Omo~ Good morning~ our sunshine~” She hugs you immediately while you couldn’t respond back because you were holding the bags that has her picture frames inside.

 

Mother: “Omo Are these the picture frames?” She asked you.

 

You: “Nae~” You laughed.

 

Mother: “Come inside~” She held your waist to lead you inside.

 

You can see that she was doing something because she had some ropes and beads placed on the small table by the couch. A beautiful bracelet was placed next to the beads and ropes, it looks like she just finished with that bracelet.

 

You: “Mother what are you doing?” You ask her while putting the picture frames on the table.

 

Mother: “Ah~ I was making some bracelets.” She grabbed the beautiful bracelet that you saw earlier. “Give me your wrist please~” You simply follow her by reaching out your left hand.

 

She lift up your sleeves to fully view your wrist, only then your bronze twisted metal bracelet showed up as she lift it.

 

Mother: “Oh, you already have a bracelet.”

 

You: “Nae, it’s my only bracelet.” You responded.

 

Mother: “Do you want to replace it with this one?” She ask you while handing out the beautiful bracelet that she just made. You stumbled for a sec, not sure if it’s okay..

 

You: “Uhh...yea..sure.” You gave her a smile.

 

Mother: “Okay~” She slowly remove your bracelet and replace it with her new bracelet.

 

You felt weird as soon as she took it off, that bracelet has been your only friend ever since your high school years. It has been protecting you from misfortunes and having it off of your wrist made you feel really insecure. It was given by your birth mother and you really treasured it.

 

Mother: “It looks pretty on you~” She said as she smiled brightly.

 

You: “Nae~ Yeopoda~” You shyly smiled.

 

You looked at the new bracelet, it really does match you. Makes you feel more feminine in a way. You slowly hid your old bracelet away inside your pocket. You could’ve put it on your right wrist but it will feel weird, you never really liked to have things dangling on your right wrist anyway. Mother started to put everything away, seems like she wants to talk with you more than making more bracelets.

 

Mother: “So, how was the trip?”

 

You: “It was fun. I liked it.”

 

Mother: “What did you guys do?”

 

You: “It was a good experience, I believe that I will do well in that field of work.” To prevent her from knowing that you work with SM company, you tried your best to not let any more information that concerns with the company.

 

Mother: “Ahh~ I see. It’s good that you like it.” She said and went to the kitchen to serve you some juice.

 

You drank the juice and didn’t utter out a conversation. Maybe because there wasn’t really anything to talk about, except for that.

 

You: “Mother..”

 

Mother: “Yes?” She looked over at you.

 

You: “My first kiss was stolen…” You said it. Finally you were able to at least confess to somebody.

 

Mother: “WHAT??!!” She choked a bit from the drink.

 

You: “Are you okay?!” You started to pat her back gently with your worried expression on.

 

Mother: “Who took it?!” She sounded a little bit mad.

 

You: “Mother, it’s okay!” You tried to calm her down.

 

Mother: “Who is that man huh?! How can he do this to you?!!”

 

You: “Mother, it was an accident! Nothing big happened!”

 

Mother: “Did he take any responsibilities? Who is he?”

 

You: “H-He i-is just one of the co-workers I worked with..”

 

Mother: “Poor baby, you must have been really shocked.” She started to pat your head and hug you.

 

You: “Mother, it’s really nothing. It was an accident so I am okay.” You hugged her back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter