Do You...

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You: “*Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! ACHOO!!!*” You sneezed ten times in three seconds while sleeping, the sneezes woke you up in an instant.

 

Kyungsoo: “Ohh...are you okay?” He was surprised to hear your squeaky sneeze constantly battling with your sleep. It was cute, he thought.

 

You: “Ah I’m alright…” You yawned forgetting who you’re with and who asked you. You stretched out your arms with your mouth wide open in the yawn. Innocent Kyungsoo was beside you, analyzing your weird personality that came out naturally.

 

You turn to look at Kyungsoo next to you, your eyes clicked with him the moment it meets. ! You cover your mouth immediately and look away. How embarrassing! You wail mentally at your embarrassment.

 

He smirked cutely as he turn to look at the window next to him, he always like that about you, your unpredictable personality that made him fall for you. Not to mention he also had a 4d personality, you’re almost similar to him.

 

The ride took a whole day but it also cure your’s and Kyungsoo’s napping time. Seems like you’re not going to sleep until very late at night, the same goes for Kyungsoo too. You will be sharing rooms with the other actor’s coordinator in the hotel while Kyungsoo shares with his manager and other co workers. It was so late when you guys finally arrived, everyone has been to their rooms to rest already. The three of you didn’t talk much and just went to your rooms quietly, the manager just told you to wake up around 6 AM in the morning and prepare to get ready with the other coordinators. There was four coordinators in the room, and they’re all asleep. You stepped in, put your bags in an open place, take a quick shower, and get your sleeping place ready for the night. The four of them took the best spot to sleep on, you’re only left with the cold floor next to the bathroom, there was no choice but to sleep there. It was very crowded, you can barely move around freely. The room was very hot, with four of their breaths breathing through to the heated air makes it even more hotter. You felt suffocated, you needed fresh air.

 

You: “AHHH~ Feels better!~” Feeling the fresh air outside in the lounge was better than in the room. Especially having the cool breeze blow on your wet hair after you just shower feels even better.

 

You put on your earphones and began to listen to music, beautiful musics that was produced by EXO’s beautiful voices. You hummed along to the musics and then began to sing with it, listening and singing with it remind you of those days when you’re still in high school. You always walk to the city bus alone and listen to EXO’s musics on the way, that was how you’ve built such a strong passion to them. They saved you from your loneliness at that time, it made you able to realize what dreams, ambitions, goals, love, and life was. Their musics has changed your viewpoint of the world a lot, in which made you realize that there are beautiful people like them in this bitter world. It made you able to live again because you want to see them grow, and who would’ve thought that you’ll end up being their coordinator. What a blessing.

 

In that very moment, you wished that Kyungsoo was here with you right now. You would imagine romantic scenes from those dramas where the lead girl went out alone and then the lead guy came to spend time with her. Then after that they would kiss or have something even more romantic. You blushed at that thought and giggled. That would never happen. You came back from the imagination world.

 

Kyungsoo: “What are you doing?” His deep voice suddenly attacked from behind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter