We are one! Let's Love!

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol: “Why is she so tired today?” Chanyeol whispered to Sehun that was standing next to him.

 

Sehun: “Weird, usually she’s not like that.” They both stared at you who kept snoozing by the corner, you were trying your hardest to stay awake but your eyes kept closing every second.

 

Kyungsoo went over to sit next to you on your right side, you were so sleepy you didn’t notice him coming closer next to you. Slowly he move your sleepy head to rest on his shoulder, wanting you to reach comfort as you fall into a nap. You must be tired. He thought as he look away at the members who were practicing.

 

When did they become that close? Chanyeol wondering as he looked at the peaceful side of you and Kyungsoo. He had a slight weird feeling when the two of you were together, it looked like something that connects very deep. Regardless, he doesn't seem to be favoring that image.

 

Miss Sung Jung whom was with Jongin during the dance also didn’t like seeing Kyungsoo staying close to you. She wanted to come forward and break the the contact from the both of you so bad, but that will be too much revealing of her jealousy.

 

Sung Jung: “Kyungsoo oppa, can you show me the way to the restroom?” She knew the way to the restroom, but that was the only way to break you and Kyungsoo apart.

 

Kyungsoo didn’t understand why he had to go with her when there are other members who are available.

 

Sung Jung: “Please?” She attempt again using a little bit of aegyo.

 

Chanyeol went to sat next to you on the left side, he got a hold of your head and placed it on his shoulder. He look at Kyungsoo and gave him a sign that he can take care of you. Kyungsoo didn’t want to leave your side at all, this was his only way to get close to you but was bothered by her. Feeling a little bit dissatisfaction, he surrendered.

 

Kyungsoo: “Oh...Okay.” He stood up and left to help Miss Sung Jung the way to the restroom. He thought that it was odd that she don’t remember where the restroom was at since she had been coming to visit for many days already.

 

Sung Jung: “I’m sorry, I don’t really remember the ways even though I had been here many times. That’s why I sometimes get lost on my own.” She lied. She felt a little bit guilty by lying, usually that was not her nature at all.

 

Kyungsoo: “It’s okay, I get lost too. Sometimes people just need to get use to things to remember.” He tried to relief her.

 

She smiled, she was so happy to be next to him. Comparing her and your love to Kyungsoo together is almost equal, except that your love is greater because you accept whomever Kyungsoo loves. She lacked that understanding, she won’t be able to accept Kyungsoo loving someone else. Almost possessive to the things she loved, she may be that immature but that doesn’t make her a bad person. She is kind but have not reach the level of obtaining a mature thought. Perhaps it was her own mistake for not accepting things as a spoiled child.

 

Chanyeol grasped a hold of both your ears as you take too long traveling in your dream, he wants to wake you up. You slowly open your eyes by his touch, but was still so tired from the lack of sleep.

 

Chanyeol: “Wake. Up.” He said looking at your sleepy face. Cute. He thought as your face looked very innocent.

 

You: “Ah I’m sorry, I didn’t have much sleep…” You yawned. He still had your ears on his grip.

 

Chanyeol: “Should I kiss you to wake you up?” He teased and grinned.

 

You shift a bit from your position by his surprise tease. With your ears being held, you couldn’t get up.

 

You: “I’m up! I’m up!” Trying to tell him you’re awake with your eyes wide opened. He still stare at you with his grin, he couldn’t help at how adorable you reacted. He didn’t realize how much he have come a long way to like you this much, he’s slowly and slowly having you secretly in his heart after each day of spending the precious time with you.

 

You: “You can...let go of my ear now..” You stared at him blankly.

 

Chanyeol: “No.” He plans to tease all the way.

 

You: “...”

 

Chanyeol: “Oppa.”

 

You: “Eh?”

 

Chanyeol: “ ‘Oppa, please let go of my ear.’ You have to say that.”

 

You: “What?!”

 

Chanyeol: “If not then I’m not letting you go.” He threatened.

 

Aish! Seriously! You look away from him. “Oppa, please let go of my ear.” You said feeling so defeated.

 

Chanyeol chuckled and let go of your ear. He was having so much fun playing with you, he likes seeing your reaction every time he pulled a joke on you. Just like how he did to Kyungsoo.

 

Chanyeol: “Seriously, you need to use that often to get use to it. I will punish you if you don’t properly address me.”

 

Hugh! This guy! Just a bit of resistance, you could’ve slapped him real hard for acting cocky. You didn’t even realize how much Chanyeol can change over the time you had been with him. He was slowly revealing his true colors.

 

-

 

-

 

You: “Unnie, I thought you’re taking me home. Why are we going this way?” You ask Areum unnie as she was driving you home but went to a different way.

 

Areum: “I want to take you somewhere.” She replied with a suspicious smile.

 

Wait...this way is… Looking at the way hit the thought of a place you hope it isn’t.

 

You: “Why are we here?” You look around and ask Areum unnie as you got out of the car.

 

Areum: “I forgot something and want to go get it.” She answered as she hold your hand and dragged you along with her.

 

Entering the building and then to the elevator, you both are heading to the place you didn’t want it to be. You felt weird about why Areum unnie would take you there, you didn’t need to be there. However, you hope it will be fast because you were super tired.

 

(Ding dong)

 

She rang the doorbell.

 

The door opened.

 

“SURPRISE!!!” Loud party rockers and snowed confettis were were blown on you. You jumped and almost let out a scream but thankfully you were able to keep your tone low.

 

What it this?! So shocked Areum unnie push you in and close the door behind.

 

Suho: “Come in! Come in!” Suho welcomed you inside with a cheerful voice.

 

That place that was making you feel nervous when Areum unnie drove you there was EXO’s dorm. You were wondering why would Areum unnie take you to their place so late at night, and sense that something feels off when you arrived. Anyhow, now you’ve felt more lighthearted than having an edgy thought. The surprise sure did scared you but seeing the members and managers happy face relieved you a thousand more times.

 

You: “I got a shock.” You trying to calm yourself with a little chuckle.

 

Chen: “Sorry, we wanted to surprise you.”

 

Chen guided you the way to the living room and sat there with the other members that are already there. They sat around the wide small table forming a rectangular circle with a lot of good food being set on it. They looked like they were ready for something, they were waiting and now are preparing themselves. You look at each one of them but couldn’t figure what they were planning, but it was obvious that it was for you only.

 

You: “What is going on here?” You ask everyone as they were silent for your response.

 

Suho: “Ready, start!”

 

Everyone: “Welcome to this family!” They all yelled and then scream for more cheering.

 

Chanyeol came out from behind you with a cake that has one candle lighted and placed it in front of you. Hearing the words “Welcome” and “Family” made you speechless. So many emotions hit you at that moment and you almost teared up. You were so happy that it made all your stresses and frustrations flew away in one glance.

 

You: “This..is..for me?...” You ask again.

 

Areum: “Yes, it is a welcome party~” She smiled.

 

Youngjun: “Welcome~”

 

Lay: “Noona was the one who came up with this idea.” Lay added.

 

You: “Thank you everyone. Thank you~” You smiled joyfully.

 

Chanyeol: “Make a wish~”

 

You look at him with your smile and placed both of your hands together to make a wish. I wish for my families to live in happiness and delight. You blow on the candle and everyone cheered once again. When you said “families” in your wish, you referred to all of your loved ones that you considered as your families. You really wish for them to receive lots of love and warmth, because their love that made you this happy, you hope to repay it back with every wishes that you can get.

 

Areum: “Welcome my sister, I am glad to have you by my side when I have a lot on my hands, Thank you for always understanding and supporting when there are difficult time, I am very happy to have you as my younger sister. If you have any problem, come to me because I am open every time to be there for you.” She gave you a little present wrapped cutely.

 

You: “Thank you so much unnie!”

 

Jang: “Girl, I really like you a lot! If you need a makeover then come to me as your first priori

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter