Familiar Touch

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jongin: "How do you feel?" He asked Kyungsoo at the backstage as they are preparing for the next song.

Kyungsoo: "It was fun and exciting, so glad to see the fans again!"

EXO performed a couple of songs and you were slowly starting to adjust to them one by one. All of them have so much charms and it was amazing how they are so in synch with one another. The next song was "3.6.5" and all of the members went to the sides of the stage to greet the fans by touching their hands. You were hoping for Kyungsoo to come over to your side and greet you and the fans here, but he was only walking back and forth singing to the song. The song was about to end so you felt a bit of disappointment, suddenly he squat down to your side and reached down his right hand to you guys. Your eyes widened and you reached your left hand for him along with the other fans. His smile was so bright and lovely, you couldn’t keep your eyes off of him but he didn’t look at you, instead he was looking at everyone else. You heard his adorable laugh up close, it was so warm and sincere that you couldn’t believe it was real. Your hands was still reaching up to him, he politely make sure that he greeted every one of the fans on your side. Lastly you were the last one, your left hand still openly reaching up to him, he slightly held it and then for a moment he suddenly grabbed your hand tightly. You felt the warmness, your heart shattered upon his touch. Like no other, he held your hand quite long and you didn't know why. In an instant, fans at the back of you started to rush their hands up to him blocking your view, but he still held on to your hand.

-A minute ago-

Kyungsoo was singing to "3.6.5" by walking back and forth on the stage, he got to the center of the stage and Suho made hand gesture to him by telling him to go greet the fans by the side. The song was about to end, Kyungsoo immediately rushed over to that side and squat down to greet his fans by reaching out his right hand. Many fans reacted quickly by reaching their hands out also, Kyungsoo touched their hands quickly from the right to the left. Then he reached out to touch the last fan's hand, he touched her left hand and felt a similar feeling. Then he grabbed her hand tightly, he couldn’t let go of her hand and couldn’t look at her because there was other fans that are distracting him. He also has to sing his part of the song, he looked at the hand he was holding and then tried to find her face but couldn’t because there were many arms reaching out on him covering her face. All he could see was the bronze metal twisted bracelet around her wrist, he couldn’t believe his eyes. The song ended and he has to let go and head back to get ready backstage, his walking was stiff as his heart beats loudly.

You were dumbfounded. He held your hand and you were happy. You felt like your life was complete, everything was perfect. You were the happiest girl on earth and you won't mind dying the next day or any other day because one of your goals were complete. You regret nothing less.

The concert ended. Everything went successful, all the EXO members bowed and thanked the staffs that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter