School

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was around the corner when EXO's comeback was just released, they have made big hits and wave in the Kpop industry through their new album called Exodus. You want to buy their album so bad but sadly you cant afford it because you have no job. Aside from buying, all you can do is support them by voting online on music charts, that was the least you can do to support them. You love all of the boys equally and have learned their cute personalities, but only D.O is the only one whom you adore the most. You found him very different from all boys, his unique personality attracted your feelings in a way you've never felt before. He does not have the qualities of a high standard man should have but he has the perfect qualities to be loved by many women. He has a soft deep voice that can echo inside your ears sending chills down to your legs as he sings beautifully. As you are more familiar with him, you started to fell in love with everything he does. You loved him even more because he somehow has a connection with you through similar personalities. You loved him so much and your biggest goal was to exchange glance and smiles with him someday. Because of him and EXO, they have encouraged you with great inspirations to reach your dreams. You have never seen EXO before nor lived anywhere near them, so that’s why you tried your best to apply at a University in Seoul to get close to them. Hopefully. 

A couple of weeks past and the University in Seoul emailed a letter congratulating that you have met the requirements to attend there. You were happy but scared because you will be away from your families. Later that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter