From Time To Time

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The party took four hours, up to 12 AM. They talked about each other’s business and introducing what to be expected. Through all those times, you sat there and listen to every part of their conversations. It’s not that you want to be there to eavesdrop on their lives but you just somehow stuck there. But it’s interesting to hear about EXO’s childhood memories, you had your fangirl instincts activated by giggling and smiling a lot.

 

 

You kept your attention locked away from Kyungsoo and only paid attention to Yura unnie, because you’re pretty much mad at him for using you. As the party ends, mother suggests that it’s better to let Chanyeol send you home. Even if you refused her, she wouldn’t give up until you complete what she needs, all by doing this for her son.

 

Mother: “Thank you for coming to join us today.” Mother thanked you before you enter the car.

 

You: “I also enjoyed tonight’s dinner, thank you for inviting me~” You said to her. “I’ll be leaving now.” You bowed to the rest of the crew before entering the passenger’s seat.

 

Everyone: “Bye~” They waved.

 

You took a quick glance at Kyungsoo for a moment, you can see that he was only staring straight at you. His stare was so solicitous and desolate, like he was feeling sorry or rather doleful. You couldn’t get away from that stare, it’s like you’ve committed the biggest crime for ignoring him the whole day. He too, admitted that he did one of the stupidest choice to make you hate him. He was not sure of how to get you back anymore, because he can feel that you’re deeply hurt, predominantly by him.

 

Chanyeol drove you home in silence and awkwardness, he still couldn’t get over your appearance. The fact that you showed your legs, arms, and especially had your hair curled down made him weak. His cheeks became hot red even if the weather is super cold. His eyes are looking straight at the road but somehow he can see the full view of you next to him, looking away at the window. He couldn’t help it, you’re always in his mind even when his vision is blocked.

 

It’s almost 1 AM as you both arrived at your apartment. You got out of the car and took a few light steps away from his car, he got out of the car and confronted you. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter