Found You

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You watch them ran around for a few seconds and turn away. You tried to stand up but your injured knee lost it’s energy and balance which makes it hard for you to stand completely with your two feet. You struggled throughout the bee chasing while mother was busy hunting down the bee with a broom. She chased it out of the open window and closed it right away.

 

Mother: “Are you okay? Did you get sting by the bee?” Mother ask Chanyeol with a worried face. She knew that all EXO members except for Suho was scared of bugs, and so she will always take care of the bugs for them.

 

Chanyeol: “I-I’m okay…” Chanyeol is still in his panic mode.

 

Mother: “Are you guys okay?” Mother ask everyone.

 

Everyone: “No, we’re fine.” Mother was relieved after hearing that.

 

You were still on you knees trying to think of ways to get up, you didn’t know what to do as it hurts a bit of you move your legs.

 

Mother: “Omg I almost forgot!” Mother was so engaged about the bee accident and she almost forgot about you. “Are you okay?!” Mother ran to you as she see you still on the ground.

 

You stopped struggling and could hear mother coming to you but you wouldn’t dare to turn your face to look at the boys. Everyone saw you for a brief moment when you fell but was unconditionally distracted by the bee, the boys didn’t have a full view of how you look like and since you dressed up and have makeup on, they didn’t recognize you. Mother tried to pull you up by holding your arms but you fell again due to her weak power, that second fall add in more pain to your knees.

 

Mother: “Omg I’m sorry! Does it hurt?” Mother felt sorry for not being able to help you up.

 

You: “N-No I-I’m okay….” You said to her in a low tone. Mother tried to help you up again but then suddenly Kyungsoo came to offer his right hand for help.

 

Kyungsoo: “Grab my hand, I’ll help you up.” Mother looked up to Kyungsoo and felt reassured as she need a man’s strength to help you up.

 

Mother: “Yes, please help her up!” Mother step aside and let Kyungsoo in charge.

 

You looked at his hand and knew that it was Kyungsoo. You didn’t want to reveal your face to him and so you kept your head low so that he’ll only see your curly hair and head. He was waiting for your response because you were taking a while to grab his hand. You took a small breath and slowly place your left hand onto his palm, then he grasp your hand softly into his palm..

 

This feeling...As Kyungsoo holds your hand, he felt the similar touch which he had long been searching for. It wasn’t cold like Miss Sung Jung’s, it was warm, and perfect, just like the woman in that dream. His eyes widened at the woman in front of him, he wondered who she was, how she look like, and why her. He pulled her up slowly and wanted to see her face, how much the woman in that dream looked like. He clasped her hand tighter for balance as she was almost up at her feet.

 

Everyone stared at the two you, also anticipating how the anonymous girl looked like.

 

You got up to your feet and still avoid revealing your face to him, then you almost slip forward again from your weak knee. He caught you with his right arm holding down your waist and your right hand holding down his shoulder. “Who are you?” He meant to say it in his mind but ended up whispering it to you. You heard his question and felt the shivers down your soul, he slowly push you away to see your face. From eye-to-eye, he finally was able to see how she looked like. You avoided his gaze with your eyes looking straight, twitching and shaking as his stare got more intense. Kyungsoo looked at you closely, your lips, your eyes, and your nose. He finally was able to picture the woman who have the same features as you. The blurry woman’s face slowly disperse into a clearer view, it was you. Your smile was the same as her, your hairs was long and silky like her, and your hand has the same touch as her. He was in dismay to see that the woman who kept bothering his feelings, the real woman, was you. Through all this time that the girl he have been finding was the only girl right before his eyes, who has always been with him from the beginning. He found you.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter