Limited Time

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week has passed by really fast like the rain, you’ve been keeping up with your work and with the boys on social media. The concert over at Japan was successful and you were really relieved that the boys have enjoyed their concert. Kyungsoo especially had a bright face when you see pictures of him uploaded on sns, which seeing him laughing, joking, and having fun with the fans. Baekhyun has been texting you nonstop and passed your phone down to the other members to bother you by telling you almost every single thing they do. They added you to their group chat as well and you received notifications almost every minute when you try to do something. It became quite a load of drag but you couldn’t do anything because it’s your lovely EXO boys after all, and they’re all so cute too and you couldn’t resist them.

Baekhyun: “OMG OUR HICCUP GIRL!!!” EXO came back from the concert tour, Baekhyun was the first one to enter the practice room and spotted you arranging some stuffs in there.

He ran to you excitedly and back hug you tightly, then he pick you up and spin you around with full of energetic warmth. You didn’t expect him to come inside and scream halfway the room while running to you. You jumped a little and shrill as he unexpectedly back hug you and then spinned you around. You didn’t think of such reaction and began to laugh as more members come in and do the same thing by hugging and greeting you warmly like older brothers.

Members: “We missed you!” Their hands messes around with your hair one by one.

You: “I missed you guys too.” You fixed your hair back to normal.

Some members brought you small gifts they got over at Japan, some were from their fans as well. You were busy talking to the members at the side while Kyungsoo went to Baekhyun and whispered to him.

Kyungsoo: “Yah, don’t hug her like that anymore.” Kyungsoo informed Baekhyun.

Baekhyun: “Come on man, it’s just a hug.”

Kyungsoo: “Tch.” Kyungsoo was slightly jealous when Baekhyun spinned you around like that, he’s more jealous because he hasn’t done that to you before.

-

-

-

-

-

-

You: “Did you miss me?” You whispered to Kyungsoo when the members were busy eating dinner.

Kyungsoo: “A lot.” He leaned closer to you and whispered back.

You: “How much?” You continued to question him.

Kyungsoo turn to you and then look at your eyes, his hand went upward to cupped down your cheeks from your head into moving.

You: “What are you doing?” You began to feel nervous as his face comes closer to yours.

Kyungsoo: “This much.” He kissed your lips full of force in three seconds. “Actually more than that.” He smirked and then look away to stay on his previous position. Luckily none of the members didn’t see anything as they were so busy finishing off the chicken.

You were completely bewildered and felt a small bit of joy in your heart. If you can, you want to show him more than what he just did to prove him how much you missed him also. He’s always s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter