My Love Who Came

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back at your house, Nina went inside your room to clean your stuffs up. She carefully went through everything and nicely put them away neatly in an open space. Her tears would fall off every time she saw some of your old stuffs and made her remember the memories of the olden days. She also found your phone by the counter with low battery but she decided to take it with her to the hospital and would try to go through it when she had the time. After she is done, she quickly head to the hospital to take care of you as she was the only one who’s available.

Nina: “It’s been three weeks…...how long are you going to stay here sleeping?” She takes out a small towel and a bowl of water to wipe your arms. Again, like other times you still didn’t answer her.

She’s been doing the same routine to you ever since and each day makes no progress of you waking up, but she still hoped that you would someday. She took out your phone and began to go through your pictures and contacts, hoping to find anything interesting.

-

-

-

-

-

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo was already in the plane as the flight will take one more hour approximately before they arrived in L.A. They both went quietly and no one except for the company knew where they went, fans wouldn’t be able to expect them arriving. They went straight to where your residential address was at by the help of Areum unnie giving them your information. Although they weren’t sure if it would be your address but they still kept going to find out.

Baekhyun: “I think I should call her…” Baekhyun has the same feeling as Kyungsoo and the thought did bothered him because of this bad vibe.

Kyungsoo was driving and his worries also never left him too. Baekhyun took out his phone and found your contact on his list, he was glad that he didn’t delete it or else it would’ve been bad. The ringer starts on the other line, he was also nervous if you’ll pick up his call since he haven’t contacted you for so long now.

Baekhyun: “Please pick up, please pick up, please pick up…” He mumbles.

-

-

Nina was still surfing through your phone and then the phone just started ringing. She look at the name of the person calling and it says “Silly Baekhyun”. She knows who Baekhyun is but was confused why you have a contact named like this. She doesn’t know who this person is but decided to answer the phone.

Nina: “Hello?...”

Baekhyun: “It went through!” He sighed. “Hello? Hiccup girl?”

A man’s voice? She was surprised to hear this extraordinary voice and knew that this person is Korean when he answered in Korean.

Nina: “Wh-Who’s this?” She replied in Korean. Luckily she was able to learn a few from you to form simple conversations.

Baekhyun: “Is this Sunshine ____?” He asked to make sure.

Nina: “Uhhh...this is Sunshine ____’s phone.” She hesitated.

Baekhyun: “May I speak to her please?”

Nina: “Are you an Exo fan? Are you my younger sister’s friend?” She wasn’t sure but want to know who he is since the contact name was after Baekhyun.

Baekhyun: “What?.....Y-Yes, I am her friend...Are you Sunshine’s older sister?”

Nina: “Yes…”

Baekhyun: “I have urgent issues to speak to Sunshine. Can you get her on the phone for me?” Nina turned to look at you slowly and her sad expressions deepened.

Nina: “She…”

Baekhyun put the phone on speaker in order for Kyungsoo to hear their conversation. They both waited for her to reply but she paused and took a long time to continue. Then she began to take many deep breaths when her tears started to come out again.

Baekhyun: “Are you okay?”


 

Nina: “She’s in a coma right now.” She finally completed her answer.



 

A huge brake broke in on the car as soon as Kyungsoo heard what she said. He stopped in the middle of the street and couldn’t believe what he heard.

Baekhyun: “Kyungsoo!” Baekhyun yelled at him because the brake was too powerful.

Nina heard the name, Kyungsoo? She started to become even more confused.

Baekhyun: “I’m sorry but which hospital is she in right now?!” Baekhyun raise his voice as if he was in a rush.

Nina: “_______ Hospital….” She wasn’t sure if it was a good thing to tell him.

Baekhyun: “What room number-” He didn’t get to finish his question and your phone died on the line.

Nina forgot to charge your phone and so she went and charge it by the side.


 

Baekhyun: “Kyungsoo-ya…” Baekhyun looked at him and had his hand patting Kyungsoo’s back. Kyungsoo had his hand to cover his face and leaned on the wheel. He had no words to express how he was feeling at the moment but now his head just hurt like crazy.

Baekhyun: “I’ll drive for now so you rest. We should be there by two more hours.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter