Almost Here

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wonder how he is doing...is it over yet? Will he come after that? You talk to yourself in your mind, silently hoping that he’ll probably come to see you. You sat in front of his poster, looking at his stare, down to his lips, and to his suit. He looked so handsome, you sometimes wondered to yourself how, why, and when did he ever start to be yours. You wondered if it was too sudden, whether he truly loved or loved you out of that moment only. Are you doing the right thing? Or are you just following what your heart desires...no matter what, as long as he loves you, you’re more than happy to continue to be with him.

 

Nine o’clock, ten o’clock, eleven o’clock. He’s not coming. Maybe tomorrow I’ll get to see him. You waited all night for him, it was getting so late you need to get to sleep for work tomorrow. You’re going to see him tomorrow anyways, you hummed happily when you get yourself ready for bed.

 

You: “Good night, my Kyungsoo.” You whispered and kissed his poster for the long night, very happy for the next day.

 

-

 

-

 

-

 

-

 

Baekhyun: “Good morning!~”

 

Sehun: “Good morning!~”

 

The two lousy ones came in to the practice room first, it has been a while you haven’t heard their voice. They’ve been skipping the morning greetings for the past few weeks due to the upcoming concert and you’re totally relieved to hear and see their bright faces first thing at work.

 

Members: “Good morning!~” Together with all the members coming after the two to greet the happy morning.

 

You’re so glad, so happy, and so joyful to be seeing the lovely and glistening faces of these boys. One thing that is missing is Kyungsoo, he seems to be having another schedule again. You have to be patient to be with a hard-worker, patience is a virtue. You sighed and continue on with your work to not be distracted by his absence. It’s going to be long again.

 

The members were enjoying their time in the practice room, unlike their other practicing time, they use their time happily by joking with each other. The room was loud as always and full of laughter. Baekhyun kept joking around with Chanyeol, the Baekyeol shipping was sailing the whole day. Chanyeol became a happy virus again, although he still doesn’t talk to you, his playfulness and prankster was present on that day

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter