Letting It All Out

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was no work for the next day, you also finished all your homeworks and now you have free time. Might as well go visit uncle Lee~ You came up with an idea because it’s been so long since you haven’t visit uncle Lee and the tree. You packed up some biscuits and foods for yourself and some extras if you see uncle Lee on the way, you were planning to have a picnic there. It’s also a good place to heal yourself from all those events that has been happening, and some fresh air would do a good job too.

 

You walked up the hill and can slowly see the branches of the tree that is rising from the distant. Beautiful as ever. You brought up a smile as soon as you see that familiar view, which brings out a few memories when you haven’t met the boys yet. You somehow felt the tension, like you would miss those times even though it’s not that important. You spread the mattress onto the grass and place everything on there, although it’s still cold, that place was very warm. On top of that, there are leaves sprouting everywhere on the tree, it was the only tree that shines the most in the season, and of course many other seasons too. You took out the lunch box that has the kimbap cutted and organized neatly in it, many thanks to Jang unnie who made it that morning before she left.

 

Each bite completely refreshes your soul, like having each stress taken away from your mind in that instant. You would look down on the view and daydream about the moments when you got involved with EXO, it’s like a miracle to be blessed with that opportunity. Then later on you would think about your families that are on the other side of the world, how they’re doing without you, do they miss you, or are there any problems there. You haven’t talked to them for so long, you felt like there was a distant that kept making you miss communicating with them when there are chances. You took out your cell phone and called your sister’s phone, the ringing ranged five times and reached the voicemail, she didn’t pick up. They must be sleeping...you’re disappointed but you understand their reasons.

 

Uncle Lee: “Oh? Isn’t this Miss Sunshine?!” Uncle Lee’s called from behind you with a smile.

 

You: “Oh? Uncle Lee!” You turned back and spotted him bending down to look at you. “Hello!” You greeted him and bowed.

 

Uncle Lee: “Yes~ Hello~” He chuckled and bowed back.

 

You: “It’s been a long time!”

 

Uncle Lee: “Yes, it’s been a very long time. You’ve gotten so much prettier I almost didn’t recognize you.” Despite from seeing a girl with a bun always tied and looking like a kid from the past, here he can see the differences of your appearance as you have your wavy hair down and dressed more like a lady.

 

You: “Ahahahahahaha~ I’m still me though.” You laughed and blushed.

 

Uncle Lee: “So how have you been? How’s your work going? Do you like it?” He throws in three questions all at once.

 

You: “I’ve been doing great...well not so great that’s why I came here. Uhmmmm my work is fine too, not so bad but I like it very much.” You hesitated at some point.

 

Uncle: “Is the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter