Reunion Plan

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since that day, you didn’t get to see him much. Your schedule changed the next day and you have to go back to the other members because of the preparation for the upcoming concert. Kyungsoo didn’t have the time to see you off, and the last time he had seen you was at the door of your hotel room when he sent you off to sleep. He didn’t want to let go of your hands that night, he felt that if he did, then he won’t be able to held it again.

 

Her hands feel familiar. He can remember the feeling but not quite because it was his left hand that held your right hand that night.

 

-

 

-

 

-

 

The days turned to weeks, you haven’t seen him. He came back and then went to another schedule, you’ve missed that little squishy a lot. The members haven’t been interacting with you that much also, because of the concert, they slowly drifted away from you. Chanyeol was like a stranger now, he doesn’t bother or talk to you anymore, even if he does so, he’ll reply to you with very short answers. You don’t understand at all, you started to develop a feeling that Chanyeol is getting tired of you. Like how others would turn their backs on you, it was hurtful.

 

Kyungsoo returned momentarily, his first prior mission is to see you, but his manager urges him to go to his next schedule. He had been missing the chances for four weeks, it was long for him. He couldn’t say anything or do anything due to the unofficial release of your’s and his’ relationship. Now that he is dating you, he hate to hide the fact that he had to lie in the relationship, he doesn’t want to lie to the public if there is a chance that he’ll had to reveal it someday.

 

-

 

-

 

-

 

You: “Hello, mother~” You picked up the phone and answer your mother’s call.

 

Mother: “Dear~ How are you doing?” She ask you the first thing you answered her call.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter