Che-Ri

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-Flashbacks-

In the early morning of the 24th in EXO's dorm. All the members were super excited to open gifts given from their fans and they will get to spend time with their families for two whole days.

Suho: "Kids. Have a good time with your families and enjoy Christmas!" All members screamed in the dorm full of excitement. Chanyeol jumping on top of Baekhyun kissing his face, then Baekhyun slapped his while wiggling his legs and screaming for release. Sehun, Chen, Xiumin, Kai, and Lay forming a line by hugging each other in the back and resting their heads on their shoulders. Kyungsoo who was sitting on the couch smiling happily at the sight of 's excitement and laugh. Suho who was laughing hardly and then join Baekyeol.

Kyungsoo got ready by putting on his dark clothes to cover his tiny body with a big jacket to disguise himself. He will look like an old man about to go out on a winter walk, Baekhyun peeked by the bedroom door and notice Kyungsoo's clothes.

Baekhyun: "What? Are you going out already?"

Kyungsoo: "Yea I want to see Che-Ri since we are off already." He turned to face Baekhyun with a calm voice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter