The Concert

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was finally Fall break, you finally had a two week break from school. The last day of school was tiring, probably because of the finals you had to take before the break. You went home to your apartment and knocked out immediately.

-In your dreams-

You saw a man wearing white clothes walking down a pathway in the field full of beautiful green grasses. You catch up to him and grab his right hand with your left hand. You looked at him and smiled, he placed a soft kiss on your forehead. It feels so real but you couldn't see his face at all, you both walked down the pathway feeling the breeze washing your face with coldness. He stopped both of your trails halfway, he turned to you and looked at you deeply.

Man: "Sing the melody, I want to hear it." He said softly.

You smiled brightly and sung the beautiful melody to him, you couldn’t see his face but you can feel that he was happy. You just finished with the melody that you have sung, then he held both of your hands as he faced you. He lowered his head to reach yours, you closed your eyes in expectation to receive a kiss. You closed your eyes for a while but there was no touch to you lips, you opened your eyes again and there you see the ceiling of your apartment. It was dark.

You: "Just a dream? AHHHHHHH why why why?! Why do I have to wake up?! It was so romantic!" You cried in disappointment. But at the same time your heart was beating so fast because it feels so real! You immediately wrote down the melody and record the melody because it was beautiful, hopefully the melody can be a good use in the future.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter