The Epilogue.

Surviving As The Diva's Sister...

"Are you ready yet Olivea?"

"I think so, I'll be out in a second. I just need to be alone for a little bit." 

"Whatever you need, todays your day. Take as long as you need, as long as it's not more then 15 minutes." 

The sound of heels clicking on the tile retreated as I sat watching the people flow into the building below me. I'm about to promise myself to one person for the rest of my life, but everyone wants to be around me constantly and I can't get a little peace and quiet for more then 15 minutes. I'm not worried about too much really, we've been together for way too long now and obviously we can stand each other, but I just want a little bit alone to calm down and breathe for a bit. 

I could hear people outside the door rushing around to make sure everything is going according to plan, since we have about everyone whos anyone in Korea here, the press is having a field day meaning things have to be spot on. I have nearly given up on everything with the amount of stress that come with planning a high profile wedding, I shouldn't have to put that much thought on what color the napkins will be. 

"Darling? How are you holding up?" I heard Taemin's voice ask from outside the door. 

"I just needed some time alone for a little bit. I'm fine Tae, I'll be ready to go on time." I said as I got up and made my way to the door. 

"Just wanted to make sure you weren't thinking of leaving me at the alter. Imagine how that would go over in the news. I would never hear the end of it." He chuckled before I heard someone coming down the hall and shooing him away from me. Rambling about how he's not allowed to see the bride until I come down the aisle. 

"Olive, I'm coming in with a couple things. We have to get going on making you the beautiful bride everyone;s here to see." Becca's voice commanded as she came into the room with about 5 other people following behind her.

"Now why is it I can't see my husband on the day that I seals our fate of being together forever?" I asked as the people started setting their stuff up to do my makeup, hair, and all the other things that still need done. 

"Because that's how it's suppose to work. Don't ask questions, just go along with it. But you need to sit here and let these lovely people take care of you." Becca said as she hung up the big, white mass that was my dress up and then was checking her phone like she has been for the past week. 

"Bec you need to take a break for a second now. I haven't seen you off that phone for a week now. How have you not lost your mind yet?" I joked while a man started combing through my hair and the other started on my makeup. 

"Well I want to make this day perfect for you like you did for me on my wedding day. And I've been fine because I make Jonghyun do most of the hard work until today. I'm the leader of this operation today. So when everything is magical and perfect, you can thank me for everything." 

After at least two hours of teasing, pulling, poking, and rubbing my hair, makeup, and everything was ready to go and I had about a half hour until I needed to have my dress on and ready to go down the aisle. As soon as they finished Becca, Amber, Jessica, Sunny, Bom, and CL all filed into the room to help me with my dress and the final touches. 

Then once I was dressed and ready to go, the photographer took a couple more pictures and then it was time to start. I was ushered to my place and was greeted by an extremely excited and well dressed Kibum who was walking me down the aisle as my stand-in father. 

"Oh my goodness, you look absolutely stunning. Taemin is a lucky man to be marrying someone as amazing as you." He said with the biggest smile as I came around the corner. Becca had been keeping me locked up from just about every male who is in the wedding so when I walk in there it will be the first time everyone sees me.Key had a couple tears welling up in his eyes as he pulled me into a hug.

"Don't cry, you'll make me start to cry and I don't want to mess up my makeup!" I said as I stepped back and adjusted my dress and fiddled with everything making sure it was all perfect.

"I can't help it, your my little sister and I'm handing you off to someone else!" He whined as he situated my veil while we waited for our cue that it was time to open the door. As the door opened and all the brides maids and grooms men filed in ahead of me, the world started to slow down and everything seemed to be going in slow motion. 

"Ready?" Key asked as the last of the people ahead of us stepped inside the chapel. I simply nodded and we stepped forward into view of everyone. I looked forward towards the man I was promising myself to for the rest of my life.

As we came into sight everyone's eyes were on me and there were cameras going off in just abut every direction but none of it had my attention. I watched as Taemin's eyes went wide and the biggest smile grew across his lips.

Everything after that seemed to past in a moment of pure unadulterated happiness. I didn't care what happened with anyone else in that moment, I was standing in front of the a man who has been by my side in almost everything I've done, and we will support each other until neither of us can anymore. Everything in this moment is just, perfect.

"You may now kiss the bride." As our lips met, I heard everyone erupt into cheers and everything felt absolutely perfect. I'm starting to understand why people say your wedding day is the happiest day of your life.

Once Taemin and I were alone after exiting the chaple hall and into a private room before the reception, everything started moving at a regular speed again. 

"Hey, guess what?" I said after a moment of silence.

"What?" He asked continuing to gaze down at me with a sweet smile. 

"We're married. I can't believe it, after everything that's happened to us, we're actually married." I giggled before kissing him again and again. 

"And I've never been happier since the moment you said, 'I do'." He mumbled as he pulled my up by the waist and twirled me around. Between kisses, giggles, and 'I love you's', we heard a sharp knock at the door. 

"You know, it's normal for the bride and groom to show up to the reception. It's been an hour, we are all waiting!" A voice called from behind the door. 

"Every time." Taemin mumbled as he got up to open the door. 

"Hold on, it's our day, we can keep them waiting as long as we want." I whispered, pulling him back towards me with into a kiss that grew deeper and deeper.

"You two are the worse at keeping crowds waiting. It's not like you two don't have the rest of your lives to be alone." The person behind the door whined befre we heard footsteps retreating away from the room, causing both of us to start laughing.

"Come on, we can't keep them waiting too long. They are right, we have the rest of our lives together now. And I've never loved anyone more then I love you." Taemin said between kisses. 

"After all that we've been through, I couldn't imagine myself anywhere but right here with you." I said blinking back the tears that were starting to well up. After a couple more kisses, Taemin helped me up from our seat, helped me adjust my dress, hair, and makeup. Both of us with huge smiles pushed open the door and headed out to meet with all of our friends, and start our lives together.

-----------------------

And thats a wrap guys. I know it's been a long time since I updated but it's finally finished. Sort of. I've got a couple more tricks up my sleeve for you guys that are still around.(: 

Thank you to everyone that read this train wreak all the way though and gave me all your sweet and encouraging comments along the way, I couldn't have kept this going with out you guys. And it's been a long ride the whole way here. 

I love you all so much!

With love,
Becca.(: