Hawaiian Adventures

Surviving As The Diva's Sister...

All the girls, crew and I gathered around the TV screen in the outside lounge of our hotel to watch the clips for the music video and to review the footage from the girls camera's for the TV show. Each of us clad in still wet swimming suits and matching dirty tee shirts after the paint fight we had about an hour or two earlier. Since the sun was setting on us, our Hawaiian guide, Chanel, had lit the camp fire to keep us warm and comfortable. 

"Do you think she'll do it?" The voice behind the camera asked while giggling. The video was showing the scene of Noel being instructed by the surf coach, Raven, some quick tips to help her get up on her board. 

"I bet she'll fall off before she gets too far out..." Another voice that sounded like it belonged to Adrianna said from behind the camera lens. This earned a smack from Noel to Adrianna's arm, and a stream of laughter from the rest of us. We continued to watch the videos of our experances surfing, which was something we all ended up trying. Adrianna gave us some help, but seemed to enjoy watching us fall off more then actually helping us stay on the board. It was painful and I now have bruises on my hips from getting on and off the board, something I guess was normal for girlls due to the fact we have larger hip bones then men and laying on the board can easily bruise you.

"No, no, no. Move your hips like this. Carefully sway and now add your arms in like so... Very good! You guys are great dancers, unlike you gentlemen..." The voice of the dance instructor nagged while showing a clip of the trio Dan, Nick, and William trying to move their hips in the way the instructor was showing them. While the video panned around showing each of the girls bearing our new lei's and matching bikini's. A small scale photo shoot is planned to take place at every cultural event we do. Such as hula dancing and surfing, things easily associated with each location. 

"Can we be done with this dance. Our hips can't move like this." Dan complained making everyone erupt into laughter both in the video and on screen. We continued to watch each of the adventures we went through for the past two weeks. As the sun went down the fire got warmer and we all sat closer to watch the last of the videos. We were all smiling and talking about other memeories and after a couple hours we broke out some graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmellows and started making s'mores. While we continued to joke around and talk late into the night until we were having troubles keeping our eyes open. As everyone started ot retreat to our rooms, I decided to check on what was going on back in Korea. Since I've been so busy, none of us really know whats going on back home, but none of us were too worried about it.

I started surfing the news catching up on the lates news while I soaked in the bath tub trying to get all the dried paint out of my hair and skin. It didn't seem like too much was going on over in Korea. Just a couple comebacks and a few questions of what was going on here in Hawaii, but nothing much more then that. So I figured I would call up Jiho and see what was happening with them. I finsihed cleaning myself up and changed into my shorts and tanktop quickly braided my hair so it's easy to style in the morning when we have to leave and started cleaning up some of my stuff so it was easier in the morning. While I cleaned up my things, I called Jiho on Skype hoing he wasn't busy.

"Olivea! Whats going on over there sweetie?" Jiho answered quickly with a huge smile. Once I saw him again I started smiling and happily started telling him everything thats been going on since I left. 

"Oh my goodness, it's been so much fun, I wish you could have came! You would have loved it. Plus I got a really nice tan!" I concluded after filling him in on all the adventures we had. From the hike we took just to get to our hotel the first night, all the way to the paint fight we just had. 

"I can tell you are looking flawless. I do wish I was there, I miss you so much. When are you guys coming back? I never heard much about this trip you guys left for." He said with a little sarcasm at the end. I giggled and told him it wasn't going to be for awhile.

"Well, you look really tired, you better get some sleep so you can get up tomorrow. Sleep well my sweetie." He said after a little complaining about how I needed to get back sooner. 

"Ok, goodnight! I love you!" I said blowing him a kiss and waving goodbye. Once we hung up I found my way to my bed in the darkness since Adrianna already went to bed before I took my bath. I set my alarm early enough to leave some time for last minute packing and to make myself presentable in the morning and then quickly fell asleep.

---------------------------------------

OMG. Finally. So many thing have been going on and speech is killing me. And now I have a job. And my computer broke. And ERMUHGERDDDDD. *Sigh* Ok. Sorry. This took wayyyyyy~ too long. I know. I'm super sorrrry. But here is an unsatisfactory chapter to feed you all before you all start hating me for taking so long. I hope this holds you over until I can get time for the next chapter....