Rescue.

Surviving As The Diva's Sister...

"I've been waiting for you to come home Olivea. You really know how to keep someone waiting." Sulli said darkly stepping closer towards me. 

"What are you doing here Sulli?" I asked backing away from her slowly. Where things seemed to be going, I didn't want to be all too close to here. 

"I'm here to make you pay for what you've done to me." She said, turning her steps towards the door. Still in shock I didn't know what she was doing until the locks clicked into place and she turned towards me with a wicked smile. 

"Do you realize everything you've put me through since you've gotten here? You've caused me nothing but trouble and work, and I'm here to get rid of the biggest obstacle in my life. Which I doubt should be too hard. You've almost gotten rid of yourself a couple times now." She continued now coming back towards me.

"Sulli, why are you doing this? And what makes you think you'll get away with it?" I asked as I backed away towards I don't know where, but as long as I was far from her.

"I DON'T CARE ANYMORE! I paid people to poison you, and that didn't work! I had people text, call, and threaten you non stop to try and get rid of you, but YOU JUST NEVER GO AWAY! So I'm here to personally take care of business, and no one will ever know it was me.Your trapped in here no ones in here to help you this time. How does it feel to be all alone again? So close to death again? I bet it brings back memories..." She ranted as she stepped closer until I ran into the wall behind me. The knife in her hand made its way closer to me as she slowly moved towards me. 

"Don't you think we could talk this out like adults Sulli? I won't let anyone know this ever happened and I will leave you alone and you can have whatever you want? Deal?" I muttered as she drug the blade up my stomach gently pressing the sharp blade into my skin as she listened to me.

"I don't think I can do that. As long as you are alive and breathing you will never be out of my life because you have taken everything I've ever cared about. Did you know, exactly 48 hours after you arrived here in Korea, I confess my love to Taemin. He rejected me. Because of YOU! But how would you know what that feels like, everyone just melts into you hands without any questions. I got Taemin back in my hands, but lost him again, because of you! Every time, it's always about YOU! Olivea this, Olivea did that, oh goodness Olivea's doing something else, oh sorry hanging out with Olivea, you should be more like Olivea and people will like you more... Hearing your name so often, it drives someone insane. But maybe if you stop breathing, people will stop talking about you..." She rambled pushing the blade deeper as her anger escalated. Once she finished talk she stepped back and a large, wicked smile formed on her face as she tightened her grip on the steak knife. 

"I can finally be rid of you. And there is nothing you can do to stop me!" She almost yelled pulling her hand back and lunging forward towards me, I jumped away quickly, adrenaline racing through my body, but I didn't move quick enough and she hit my shoulder enough to make my left arm to start shooting in pain and stop moving as I scrambled to get the knife out of my arm. I was crawling around the floor and trying to get the knife out of my arm when I heard Sulli laughing behind me and as I turned around I saw a black mass flying towards my head, and I moved quick enough that time to miss the skillet connecting with my head. And just as she yelled at me I heard someone at the door.

"HELP SOMEONE PLEASE!" I yelled looking towards the door and now heard someone pounding at the wood. I looked back to see Sulli with a twisted expression that I couldn't even tell what it was. By now she was over top of me and was standing on my leg to keep me from moving and just as I heard something hitting the door louder now, she started laughing as she brought the skillet back and took another swing. This time connecting with my head and making my vision instantly start to go blurry and my consciousness start to fade. 

"Oh my god. Olivea! Someone call the police! Stay awake please. Stay with me..." I heard someone saying as everything started to go black. I knew this wasn't death, because I've been close tot hat before and this feels nothing like that, so I just kept focused on the voice that was telling me to stay awake.