Nevermind.

Surviving As The Diva's Sister...

"Um, what is it?" I asked looking at him closely. Almost instantly he seemed to wake up and lost all traces of exhaustion. 

"Crap. What am I saying? Never mind. Forget I said anything. Thanks for the fun tonight, I better get to bed so I can be of some help tomorrow. Goodnight." He said awkwardly while looking down at his face, trying to hide the redness that had spread across his cheeks.

"Wait a second. You can't just say something so seriously and then say never mind and blow it all off. Because that will just get me thinking of all kinds of things. And I'll be thinking of any and everything you could have possibly been think of telling me all night, and some how I pick the worst one to believe. Then tomorrow you'll have to deal with a pissed off, depressed, and over-worked Olivea. Now I don't know about you, but most people I know most definitely would not wan-" With that my long rambling was cut off by his hand covering my mouth and using his other hand to tell me to stop talking by putting his finger to his lips and whispering 'Shhh'. 

"Ok, ok. I'll tell you. But you have to promise you won't say anything until I'm done. If you don't think you can do that, I'll just go to bed and tell you later." He said then took his hand off my mouth. I just nodded my head and "zipped" my lips shut and tossed away the key. 

"Where do I start with this? Here, how about we go for a little walk? I have a feeling some ones listening right now." He said and instantly I heard a soft thump of the other side of Block B's door.

"But I don't have any shoes and I'm in my PJ's." I said looking down at what I was wearing. I don't think I'm willing to step outside in my tiger PJ's that I had gotten after Jonghyun and I went shopping one day way back when. 

"Just follow me. Don't worry, we won't go where anyone can see us." He said grabbing my hand and leading me down the hall towards the stairs. I hate stairs, at least I'm in really good shape now that I have been going to the gym in my spare time. So I let him lead me up the stairs out towards the roof. in the time I've been here, I have stayed as far away from the roof as I can, mainly because I'm not a huge fan of heights. But I didn't say a word as we made our venture. 

"See, no one will be able to see us up here, and we'll know if someone's listening. Here, just so you don't step on something." He said before  picking me up bridal style and carrying me over to the ledge of the building. Once I noticed how high we were, my heart started beating really fast and my eyes widened.

"What are you doing! Do you know how high this building is!?" I said starting to squirm and get out of his arms. 

"Well, if you would calm down you wouldn't have to worry about anything. Anyway now that we are in a more private place, you can stop talking again and I'll tell you what I was going to say." I quickly moved as far away from the edge of the building as I could, luckily the ledge was perfect for something like this. Heck, if I was brave enough I could lay down if I wanted to. 

"So, where should I start? Crap, why did I say something. I should have kept my mouth shut and just let you put me to bed. Then sometime later at a better time I could have told you that I think I've fallen in love with you. I don't think it's fair to you what Taemin's done. And I don't care if you feel the same way or not, I just don't want to see you cry over him like you did tonight. You deserve better, and whether or not you think anyone's better, it doesn't change the way I feel about you. But I'm not going to force myself on you, I just want to see you happy again. There I said it. Now I give you permission to speak again." I continued to stare at his pacing figure as he confessed everything. Then once he finished I just continued to stare at him, what should I say to something like that? I mean, I think Jiho's cool and all, and I really wouldn't mind the idea of dating him, but not yet. Not right after I just spent most of the day drowning myself in ice cream and chocolate because of Taemin. Jumping into another relationship would just mean the same thing. Didn't I start dating Taemin about a day after I arrived in Korea? 

"I'm sorry I said something. Please don't be mad at me." He continued when I didn't say anything.

"It's not that I'm mad at you, but I just don't know what I should say to something like that." I replied looking down at my hands in my lap. Honestly, what should I say? I just had my heart ripped out by someone who I thought I loved, and that I like you too, but I'd rather not get in a relationship too fast because I'm afraid it will happen again. 

"Just tell whether or not what we have now will be any different." I felt his hand slide over mine, making me look up towards him. Even though I basically rejected him, he still had a smile across his face. 

"I hope it won't be. I just need a little time and then I can give you a straight answer. Sorry." I replied returning his smile. It seems like he's been the one to keep me smiling even though I'm about to bawl my eyes out once I get back to my dorm. 

"Don't be sorry. You have nothing to be sorry for." He said with a yawn and with that we made our way back to our dorms.

------------------------------------

Omg. Sorry this one took so long too! >.< I feel horrible. But I've been thinking of so many things for Zico to say, and I figured I just needed to pick one, so I went for this version!(: What did you think of his confession?? 

But I won't update for the next two days for sure because I'll be out of town.(: But don't worry I'll be back soon! I love you all so much and thank you for everything!^^ 

And just because I will just let y'all keep voting until I need this information.(:

Love,
Rebecca ♥