Lost in Romania

Surviving As The Diva's Sister...

"Wait, wait, wait. Weren't we just here?" 

"No, no, no. I haven't seen that tree before." 

"Are you sure? Because I definitely remember that rock right there." 

"Well if we are going by trees and rocks. This blade of grass looks strangely familiar." 

"Guys. There is a sign right here." Daniella cut in leading our pack of adventurerers towards a huge sign off to the edge of the medow we were currently 'lost' in. Our last journy here in the beautiful country of Romania was to navigate through a trail in the Carpatian Mountains. And thanks to our amazing nativagtional skills, we all ventured off the trail and got lost. 

"I need something to drink when we get back." I mumbed to Zyrile who was laughing next to me.

"You and me both girl. You and me both." She said before we found the trail and started back up the mountin. As we continued the long hike up the steep slopes and rocky paths the complaining started to die away and a sense of awe filled each of us. Daniella was all smiles as the country started to unfold around us. The sheer beauty of this place was breath-taking. Each of the girls had their cameras out recording the nature around us that continued to grow more beautiful as we climbed higher. 

After awhile longer on the trail we rounded the bend to the top of a peak of a mountin over looking most of the surrounding country. All of us were pointing different things out while happily breathing in the clear country air. Then after a bit of sight-seeing, it was down to business. the camera crew started setting up to film the remaining pieces of the music video. 

"Just think you guys, this is almost the last part of your debut music video. Whats it like?" I asked as they got their makeup touched up and clothes fixed. 

"It still doesn't feel real. It hasn't hit me yet, but I bet it wont until our debut stage." Peni said nervously before jumping back into the dance that she was rehersing again for the 30th time. 

"It's starting to feel more real now. It might just be being home again, but it's definatly starting to set in." Daniella said from her place on the ground. Since we got to Romania she hasn't stopped smiling. It's been great to see how happy each girl gets when they get back to their towns and see the people they grew up with and love. Then how refreshed they look now it's intresting to say the least. But Peni and I are starting to miss our homes and family, needless to say, I'm ready to go home. 

As the girls filmed I continued to think about the call I had gotten from Taemin while I was back in Canada. While we were out partying, I had gotten a call from Taemin that I obvioulsy let to go to voicemail. Little did I know that I was going to get a 20 minute long voicemail from an equally drunk Taemin. As I listened to him confessing his feelings towards me and how he wants me back, I couldn't tell if he was really meaning all this or if it was just the alcohol talking. Basically, he gave me a lot to think about before I get back to Korea. 

But after the girls finished their filming up here we started the long trek back down, all while laughing a giggling about what we are doing for the rest of the night. Since the legal drinking age in Romanina is 18, Daniella wants to take us out to the best places to drink and show us a fun side of Romania. While some of the group stayed back to hang with the underagers, I was pulled along back to the hotel to change into nicer clothes. Adrianna and Daniella were happily conversing about what they were out to do, obviously meet a couple boys, I on the other hand I was stuck on the one person who could hold my attention completely. Maybe a little fun with these girls will help me get my mind off him...

-----------------------------------------------

Ok guys, heres the problem. I have a fabulous ending all planned out and it's just perfect ending to this whole thing. The problem: I don't know how to finish the rest of the story before the ending. So here is what I'm thinking. theres not going to be many more chapters left in the whole story. But they will be more packed full so I can get to this ending quicker. Mainly because this ending has more places that I can build on and I'm just so excited to share it with yoou. But in the little ending streach, I need to get everything set up for the ending to work. Because if I found a way to throw it in right now, it just wouldn't work at all. Sadly. So bare with me for a bit longer guys.(: We're almost there! And I hope y'all enjoy this ending as much as you liked the last stories! ^^

Until later,
Rebecca