Regret

Surviving As The Diva's Sister...

Taemin
-------------

"Can you please stop." I said flatly as Sulli tried to slide onto my lap for the hundredth time. We had been hanging out for most of the day while everyone else went out with Olivea. So we had came back to my dorm to get something to eat before Olivea came here. Sadly we didn't finish quick enough and now we are waiting for her to leave, mainly because neither one of us wants to do something like that to her. 

"Taemin. Why are you being like this? I just want to cuddle." She whined in her annoying 'cute' voice she used all the time. Lately shes been so annoying a clingy, never leaving alone. Shes always texting me or calling me. I still haven't figured out whether it's just me, or if shes has changed a bit. 

"It's because she's here isn't it. You think she'll come in and see us. Don't worry. She's all lovey dovey with Zico now. So even if she does see us, it doesn't matter. She's moved on already." She said in her normal voice while sliding her hand up my leg. 

"What? How would you know that? Key hasn't even heard anything about their relationship. That's not even the reason anyway." I mumbled standing up quickly and thinking over everything Key has told me about Olivea since our rough breakup. I stepped closer to the door and hear Olivea's giggle carry through the wood warming my entire body, just like it used to. That warm feeling spread quickly leaving a pleased smile to spread across my lips. 

"Then what's the reason you've been acting so weird lately?" Sulli asked with that whine of hers. I felt her arms wrap around me holding me in place, Instantly that warm feeling drained, leaving me cold. 

"Sulli. I can't do this anymore. I don't have the same feeling for you that I had. I just don't think this is working out." I finally spit out, although this relationship never meant to go this far. Once she told me how Olivea and Jiho were together, I guess I told myself that I loved Sulli, just to get back at Olivea. She was quiet for a couple seconds, then a few minutes, then she finally spoke up.

"Fine. If you want to waste your life with a women who doesn't deserve you, go ahead. But I will make you regret this. Just wait, I'll have you crawling to me begging me to stop." She snarled, her dark side taking over. I looked at her a couldn't comprehend what she was saying, she was acting so weird. Before I had time to react she was shouting through the dorm and finally slamming the front door loudly. Once the door shut, it was silent for a little while, then I heard Key calling my name.

"Taemin? What just happened?" He asked with Onew behind him, both looked worried.

"I don't know for sure. I told her I didn't think we could be together anymore, and then she said she would make me regret it, then stormed out." I said rubbing my eyes in frustration, trying to understand what was happening. Inside I felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders and that I wasn't doing something wrong.

"Why did you break up with her? I thought you loved her." Onew said looking a little confused now, although Key was trying to hold back a smile. No one here really accepted Sulli and I's relationship, well now that I think about it, no one really did. Well the fans liked it a lot more then they liked Olivea and I. 

"It was just this feeling I had, I heard Olivea's laugh and her voice, and Sulli just felt wrong. Do you understand?" I said, trying to form the right words to describe what I had felt. Once I had heard Olivea again, all I could think about was how wrong it felt to have Sulli touching me. She seemed like she was just a random girl that I had no real connection with. Olivea just sounded pure and the way I remembered her.

"Sort of. So you and Sulli are done for?" Key asked, now hiding his smile but the glimmer in his eye was still there. Him and Amber were number one anti- Taelli, and all they wanted was for Olivea and I to get back together. Although I think they know as well as I do, that my chances of getting her back are slim to none. 

"We normally don't fight like this, and I don't think I could treat her the same after that. She turned evil right there. Not a very attractive side of someone." I mumbled shuffling over to my bed and laying down and looking up at the ceiling. What's even happening? We are done with all type of promotions for a while so our time is spend on variety shows and anything else we might have to do. So I have been finding things to do to occupy my time, Sulli being the number one way to fill time. My life almost revolved around her, I would go to sleep thinking about Sulli, and wake up wondering what we would do that day. I  was obsessed with Sulli. She would constantly be talking to me, whether on the phone, texting, or in person, but my life actually revolved around her. 

"I think it's time you take a little break from girls to figure things out. I think that would help everyone around here out. We've missed our Taemin around here. Maybe a man date or something is in order with all of us? What do you think?" Key suggested getting a little chuckle out of Onew and I, he hasn't changed at all.

"Maybe if we don't call it a man date." I replied with a smile, making Onew start laughing. I've missed this, how long have I been like this?

--------------------------------------------

Awww, Taelli broke up already... >.< What do y'all think she'll do to make him 'regret it'? Do you think it'll involve Olivea at all? Do you think it will effect Jiho and Olivea's new relationship at all? Mmmmm. >.<

Kinda a short ish update to get the story moving and wrapped up...>.< I'll try to update more, but school ssss. T___T

But thank you guys so much for hanging around this long, I love you alll soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!  ^.^

Love, 
Rebecca ♥