Congrats on you loss.

Surviving As The Diva's Sister...

Meanwhile in KOREA!^^
-----------------------------------

"Good job guys! Y'all are just as hard working as we were told. Go rest up and don't forget, you guys are going to be moving at the end of the week, so I'd start gathering all of your stuff." I said cheerfully to the extremely tired bunch of girls who just got done getting their bodies in perfect shape with Minho and I. Onew, Taemin, and Jonghyun were over with Block B working on what they are going to do tomorrow. Minho and I were covered in sweat, but we've gotten used to all this.

"Thank you!" They all said and bowed politely. Aw, they are so sweet.

"No problem. Go shower up and then treat yourselves to something yummy." Minho said with a chuckle. I think we make a good team, making up the workout as we went, and it went quite well. Once they left we wiped out faces off and wondered our way towards the showers ourselves.

"I wonder what Olivea's going to have to do over there." Minho mused as he pulled his shirt off and used it to fan himself. Jerk, just has to show his body off anytime he can.

"Well, whatever it is, it's not going to be good. The note had said something about her not actually being her fathers birth daughter. So I'm going to guess they were have to research that a lot. Either way, I don't think it's going to end well. Not to be a downer, but if you look at her and our father, they don't look anything alike. She would have to be a little Asian looking, just a little. But, I might be wrong, well, I hope I am." I said working through all my theories of what would happen once she goes to court. Hopefully the news doesn't make it over here.

"Don't worry. I bet everything will work out fine. If anything, we can just fly over there secretly and kidnap her." He said looking just as worried as I felt. I chuckled at his joke, but was seriously thinking about just going and forcing her to come back. I wonder if they have any new news on the case. Once she told me about this I started catching up on the case.

Once we were cleaned up and back in our everyday clothes, we started towards were the rest of our group should be. Along the way we past by Yesung and Leeteuk.

"Hey! You two would know! Where's Olivea? We needed her opinion! It's super important!" Yesung said stopping us the moment they spotted us.

"Um, she's in America right now. I thought that everyone knew that." I said and their faces fell instantly.

"Why's she there? She needed to tell us who was better looking at our last performance. She tells us every time, and I was winning!" Yesung continued making Leeteuk blush a little and Minho and I try not to laugh. She did that? 

"She's ran into family problems. I would tell you to text her and ask, but she's sleeping, so don't bother her." I told him, making both of their eyes go wide. Everyone around here knows of her relationship with her parents, so it is kind of shocking that she would be dealing with them. After that they walked off bickering about who should win, I didn't know Olivea did stuff like that. I wonder what else she does that we don't know. 

Once we found our way to where the rest of the guys were messing around with Zico and Kyung of Block B we sort of forgot about what we were worried about. Besides she's asleep, no need to worry. Around 8 we made our way back the dorm and found a ton of letters and packages waiting for us. So since we weren't that tired, we decided to go through them. Most were for Taemin, basically congratulating him on his loss. I don't think I would have handled it as well as he did. He quietly read through most of them while I cooked supper. Everyone seemed extremely mellow, it reminded me a lot of what life was like before Olivea came. The moment that passed through my mind I felt an odd sense of deja vu pass over me.

I had been cooking supper for everyone went I got the call from my father asking if I would take in Olivea. And that lead to me researching everything about her and our family, which lead to my finding out everything I did. Which wasn't exactly much about her, just the fact that she is actually related to me. And that was sort of enough for me to bring her in. The other part was the rest of these guys saying we should let her stay with us. Since we had started to fall into that pattern of the same thing everyday, we sort of wanted something to change it up. And man, did she do her job well. And now, she's leaving instead of coming. It's going to be weird once she's gone. It'll be empty around here. It'll take some getting used to, that's for sure.

-----------------------------------------------------

Aw, Key's not too happy... I wonder what the SHINee dorm will be like once Olivea's gone. Actually I wonder what all the SM dorms will be like. Well, I know already, but it's all good...^^ Are you excited to find out what's going on over in America?? I am!^^

I hope you are disappointed with this. I  know it's not my best, but I kinda like it...^^ I hope y'all are too.(: Don't be afraid to comment or talk to me, I love to see what you guys think!(:

Hugs and Kisses,
Rebecca ♥