Don't Move.

Surviving As The Diva's Sister...

As my sobs died down and I started to come to my senses. The first thing I noticed, this isn't Taemin. Second, I knew who this is. And the weirdest, I didn't mind him holding me like this. But once I stopped hiccuping I felt him start to move.

"Don't move. Just let me stay like this for awhile." I said wrapping my arms around his chest tighter. And he did as I asked him. He pulled me closer to him and let me continue to get his sweatshirt wet.

'I don't want to see you cry anymore. How can I make you smile again?" He asked quietly making this warm feeling rush through me.

"Jiho..." I started but couldn't think of what to tell him. I could hear the sincerity in his voice, and even though it was dark out now, when he let me go, I could see it in his eyes. He only wanted to see me smiling and happy.

"Olivea, I haven't known you for very long, but after running into you after those girls hurt you, all I wanted to do was to keep you safe. No matter what you end up doing, I want to see you happy." He said quietly as he wiped away the tears that were stuck on my cheek. What's that suppose to mean?

"I, I don't understand what your saying." I stuttered, still hiccuping a little from all the crying. Zico had one of those masks across his mouth and a hat pulled down over his head so people wouldn't recognize him. That helped me relax a little more, as long as no one recognized him, I might not get attacked again. 

"I don't either. I just want you to be happy. But right now you don't look too happy. Is there anything I can do to change that?" He asked not breaking his gaze from mine. I don't know why, but this feels right in all the wrong ways. I'm suppose to be with Taemin, we were made for each other. I shouldn't be feeling the same way from Zico as I did for Taemin. But he seems to be getting really close with Sulli from f(x) in this week we have been away from each other. Seeing him giggling with other girls and being so friendly with them, it's been stabbing me in the heart every time. How can he get over me so fast?

"Please don't cry again. What's bothering you?" He asked noticing the tears forming in my eyes before I even did. I had gotten lost in my thoughts again.

"I miss him so much. It hurts so much to see him with other girls. He doesn't seem to miss me much at all anymore. I don't know if it's for real or if he is being forced to. He wont tell me anything anymore. It's ripping my heart out. I just want to make it stop." I said before erupting into tears again. Once again he just let me cry, I found myself curled up in his lap leaning against his chest, listening to his heartbeat. Each time I shook from the tears his heart would start beating louder, as if my tears were actually hurting him. Just like when he found me, he let me finish crying before he started talking again. 

"Feeling any better?" He asked sending his warm breath over the top of my head. Honestly, I did feel a little better right here. But I was starting to feel a little light-headed. This whole moving away from SHINee has really started to take a toll on me. I'm not hungry anymore and I only eat when I have to. Then when I eat, I normally end up getting sick later that night. I can tell I'm starting to waste away. My clothes aren't fitting right and the girls are asking about it. But I just wave it off. I'm scared. It's only been a week and I've already lost a lot of weight and I can't do as many things I used to.

"No. I really need to see Key. Can you take me there?" I mumbled remembering that Key told me to come and see him if something like this ever happened, no matter the time.

"I don't know if they are there or not, but I can take you over there." He said slowly unwrapping his arms from around me and waiting for me get off him. But I don't think I can move, I don't have anymore energy.

"Olivea? Are you ok?" He asked taking a closer look at me. I just shook my head and focused on keeping my eyes open. This has happened before. Back when I starved myself in high school. But that was after months of not eating.

"I don't think I can walk. I'm sorry." I said in a very small voice. Once I started acting like this he seemed to start to worry. He had been keeping his head up until now. This time he placed his hands under me so once he stood up he would be carrying me bridal style.

"Do you think you can hold yourself on my back? I think too many people would recognize you if I carried you like this." He pointed out, so I nodded and carefully climbed onto his back and held on tightly.

"You're a lot lighter then the last time we did this. Have you been eating right?" He asked once we started walking in the familiar direction of the SM dorms. 

"No." I mumbled into his neck as I felt my body start to tell me it was too tired to do anything. But I forced myself to stay awake as we walked into the dorms. Zico had to take off his mask and hat for Kevin to see who he was. Kevin warned us that SHINee had been practicing all day and seemed really tired when they came back. But I told him to go up anyway. So, being the brave man he is, Zico took me up to SHINee's dorm and knocked on the door. Inside had been silent and when we knocked it didn't seem like anyone was going to answer.

"What if no one answers?" He asked knocking again.

"Here, let me try." I mumble and he slowly let me off his back. Once I was off him I mustered up all my strength and loudly banged on the door. With that I started to feel ever woozier and started to sway. Before I feel over I felt Zico grab ahold of he and pick me off the floor again.

"Who the hell is it? We are freaking sleeping! Oh my, Olivea?!" I heard Jonghyun saying once the door opened. Aw, Jonghyun hasn't changed at all.

"It's a bit of a long story. But she said she wanted to talk to Key." Zico explained.

"Ok, you can set her on the couch, KEY! Come here now! It's important!" Jonghyun yelled making my ears hurt. I can't remember if this ever happened before in high school. That was so long ago, I can't remember what's normal and was wasn't.

"What is it!? I just got to sleep! This better be important." I heard Key saying with so much anger in his voice, it shocked me.

"Shes over on the couch." Jonghyun said bitterly, which got a confused mumble out of Key until he looked over at me. 

---------------------------------------

Aw, what's happening to Olivea? She was doing so well. But then again, did you really expect her to get over her break that easily? What do you think is going to happen? Is she gong to fall for Zico this time? Oh ho ho! (:

But I just want to say thank you guys so much for reading this! It makes me so happy!(: Don't be afraid to talk to me, I would love it if y'all would!(:

And just cuz I feel like it, I'm writing another story when I get blocked on this one. It really seemed to help. I'm on a plot roll right here. I would be planning on updates on this story for awhile.(: But anyway the story that I'm writing in my off time is: 

His English Tutor.

Its abotu this girl who's forced to move to Korea after she gets in trouble for parties and all that stuff. And she has to live with Taemin and his mother in a little island over in Korea.(:

Anyway,

With tons upon tons of love,
Rebecca ♥