Don't Worry About a Thing...

Surviving As The Diva's Sister...

"Olivea! Your back! I've missed seeing your face in person. The webcam doesn't not your face justice." Key greeted me once their dorm opened up. Luckily all of them were home today. Even though I was still livid over what I had hear a couple minutes ago, I couldn't help the smile that started to spread across my face.

"How was your trip? Were the girls pretty?" Jonghyun asked as I made my way to the living room. 

"Of course that would be the first thing you ask. Well judging by how dark she's looking, your tan girls are where ever she was." Minho teased giving Jonghyun a light shove. 

"The girls were drop dead beautiful. If you want tans, go to Hawaii. I was jealous of all the girls I saw. And bikini's are everywhere." I told him, making his eyes go wide and an excited chuckle escape. As I continued to tell stories about my trip, I think they couple tell something was up from the way I was talking. None of them really asked me about it until it started to get dark outside. 

"Hey Key, could I talk to you really quick?" I asked as we finished dinner. He seemed a bit confused at first but nodded and lead me back to his room.

"What's wrong Olive?" He asked as he closed the door behind us. I sat on the edge of his bed and started sniffling. He seemed a bit more worried when I started to cry. Before he asked anything else I pulled out my phone and searched for the recording. 

"I bet you can guess who this is..." I said before I pushed play. The sound of Jiho's voice filled my ears and so did the sound of that girl. Key seemed a bit disturbed at first, until he heard the 'Hwa' name. That's when the angry and understanding started clouding his features. 

"That little...." He started mumbling, slowly getting louder and more angry as he continued down his list of insults toward Jiho. I was starting to fear for my safety as he started pacing the room and looking over at me every once and a while. His fists were clenched and he seemed as if he was about to hit something or someone soon. Never have I seen him so angry. But then again, he did tell me that if Jiho or anyone did something to hurt me, all hell would break loose. 

"When did this happen?" He asked while he continued to pace across the room. 

"Before I came here. I left there and came here." I mumbled through my tears. That adds one more person to add to my list of people to heart me without laying a finger on me. This one was a bit more hurtful then Taemin's though, mainly because I know Taemin cared for me and still does. Jiho, I can't tell if he really did care, or if he just wanted someone to mess around with. 

I was pulled from my thoughts when I heard a loud smack against the wall. Quickly snapping my eyes to where Key was I saw a new fist-sized hole in the wall and a still fuming Key. 

"Oh my goodness. What did you do?" I said before jumping up and going to look at his hand. 

"I feel a lot better now. I just needed to hit something. But now it's really starting to feel like a bad idea." He said with a chuckle. I continued to look at his fingers and move them. As I moved some of them he winced making me feel a bit bad about causing him to hurt himself.

"Well I hope you felt better. Look at what you did." I said pointing to the hole and lightly smacking his head.

"You should know better then to destroy your room. And I think you may have broken your hand. Look at this." I said pointing to his bruising and swelling fingers. He just chuckle and wrapped his arms around me.

"How about you stay here tonight? We can figure out how to make him understand exactly what he's done, and to who he did it too." He said quietly before we heard a knock at the door.

"You guys ok in there? We heard a loud knock on the walls. And you knocked a couple pictures down." I heard Jinki's voice call from the other side of the door. 

"Oh we are fine, but someone might not be for awhile." Key said devilishly. Honestly, I can see why people go out of their way to make him happy, when he gets angry, it's terrifying.

"What are you talking about?" Jinki asked sounding extremely worried. 

"I have a little story to tell you guys." Key said before almost dancing out of the door to inform all of the guys what exactly is happening.