Boarding

Surviving As The Diva's Sister...

"So where are you off to first?" Key asked as we waited for our plane to arrive. This morning has been a huge rush to get everything ready and make sure everything is in place to go. As I made calls to the members of our team to check up on them to confirm they were ready to go, the girls finished packing the last of the things we needed for the plane ride this morning. Then once everything was in order we were able to get checked in here and had time to spare and get some food. And to my surprise SHINee came over to see us off and wish the girls luck. Key and Minho were kind enough to drop by while we were filming Peni's part earlier this month and give them some pointers.
"We are starting in Adrianna's hometown, Kailua." I told him happily, thinking through all the things we were told that we will get to do once we get there. Another bonus of filming the music videos, we are also filming their TV show while we're in each location. The girls each have their own camera's to record in places where the big equipment can't get to. So while we are on the hikes and such, they will get to be doing their own little adventure shows.
"Hawaii, Romania, and Canada, I'm jealous. I wish I could go with you. But I have to stay here with these guys instead." Key whined and looked over at the other three members that were sitting across from us. Minho on the other hand was over conversing with the girls who were eating at Starbuck's, well more like flirting with Adrianna.
"Where is Jiho and the rest of Block B? I would have figured they would be here to at least say good luck." Taemin asked out of the blue. He hasn't actually said anything to me since I last saw them after my Starbuck's poisoning.
"Oh, they are still in Vietnam filming for their comeback. I think they get back in about another week or two." I told him, which didn't seem to be the answer he wanted. Seeing him jealous like this was a little funny to watch, mainly because Key tells me how after he found out Zico and I were together he started watching performances and shows to see why I would like him so much. Key said that Taemin said he found no redeeming qualities in Zico that would make me want to date him. But he had to admit he was entertaining, and a good friend. But not boyfriend material.
We continued to chat about what's going to go on and what we get to do while we are in each country until they called our flight to start boarding. Once Key had told me to be careful and not to get a sunburn again and the rest of SHINee wished us luck and all that we found our way to the plane along with the other members of the BNS/SM team.
"Zyrile, how much did bring with you? And how did I get sat next to all of it?" I asked light-heartedly as she started to dig things out of her bag. The girls were spread around, along with Becky, Dan, Maysa, Nick, and William. Becky and I were in charge of the whole operation and were the future co-managers of this group. While Zyrile and Nick were the stylist team, leaving Maysa, WIlliam, and Dan to help with the choreography and the directing. Although we do have more team members located back in Korea taking care of smaller details and are relaxing a bit while we do this.
--------------------------------------
Hey guys! I found some time to post this finally! I've had it done for awhile but haven't had the time to come on here and spell check it and such. But here it is for now. And I know it's short but don't worry, this is kinda just a filler chapter to get them moving and the fun stuff will come in each location!^^
Love, Becca ♥