Canada, eh?

Surviving As The Diva's Sister...

"You go first." Peni whispered pushing me in front of her. 

"No way. If I'm going down, I'm taking you with me." I replied pulling her into line with me. We watched as people screamed and flew by on the ride. Watching the cart of people fly around the light blue track flinging the passengers upside-down and all around as we neared our turn on the monstrous ride caused the fear to continue to rise. There was a camera man standing near us chuckling at our obvious fear of riding this. The others had split up in groups of who liked the big rides and who didn't. Obviously we were the group not planning on riding the fast, terrifying, and deadly rides. Although after everyone had made fun of us and ditched us, we decided to prove ourselves by riding the biggest roller coster here. 

"Come stand here ladies." A man in the park uniform instructed and I pulled Peni with me to stand in line behind another couple of girls who were smiling and giggling as if they were just in line to order tea. All too soon the little gates opened after the coasters cart came to a stop in front of us. We quickly sat down before we could change our mind about this whole thing. 

'Welcome to the Leviathan...' Started the man who was in charge of the ride as he told us all the safety information then once he finished he quickly came by and checked the restraints before pushing the button and sending us forward. As we started to move, Peni started mumbling in Korean and holding onto the restraint tight enough to turn her hands white. As we got higher up the fear in both of us was easy to see and the screams once we started down the rest of the ride soon turned from fear into excitement. Soon enough the ride came to a stop and we both were all smiles as we quickly left the ride, now filled with confidence to go ride the other coasters and rides we were just terrified to go on. 

The rest of the trip to Noel's city of Tornoto was amazing. Starting the adventure off in Canada's Wonderland park was so much fun, then we went to Tornoto's zoo and played games and had tons of fun. And we went mainstream and visited Niagara Falls messed around during the tour inside the falls. On the last day the 'adults' of the group ditched the girls to go to some of the popular clubs in the city. Becky, Zryile, Maysa and I made ourselves look all attractive and appealing and were going to sneak out around 11, but were caught by Dan, Nick, William, and our new Canadian friend Liam Solomon.

"Well, we are going to enjoy our age and have some fun." Maysa said happily as we tried to get out of trouble, since we weren't actually allowed to go out like this. And the fact that all of us girls were in relationships and were dressed up to look as attractive as we can, so the biggest trouble we would get in is with them. 

"Dressed like that? I don't think so. Well, not without someone to protect you girls from the men out there." Dan said with a little chuckle getting agreement from the others in the room.

"Go change, I wouldn't see why you couldn't come with." Zyrile said getting surprised looks from the guys.

"You want us to come with you guys? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of your little girls night out?" Nick asked before we told them to hurry up and make themselves look presentable.

After about a 20 to 30 minute wait they were finally ready and we found our way over to the Aria Complex and got in line. Although the wait took awhile once we finally got inside our little party of people broke up and went out to enjoy ourselves. In line we decided that Becky and William would be the designated ways home. And we decided that we should be back in the hotel by at least 5 since we were getting on a plane at 11. So I was here to have some fun. And that is exactly what I did. Although, I should have held back a little because it all definitely caught up with me in the morning.

Earlier Becky and I had gone shopping for clubbing appropriate dress while everyone else was off doing something else. So here I am almost completely out of my element in a little red dress with a gold sparkly bra attached to make it appealing. I have only ever been clubbing one in my life, but I had Taemin guiding me around that time, so I didn't have to worry about strange men coming up to me and having to get rid of them myself, but this time it was all up to me. Luckily I didn't get harassed as much as some of the girls I saw around. But I did end up drinking way more then I should have, but how I was I suppose to know how much I can handle since I don't drink all that much. The two guys who were hanging around me and buying me drinks were really fun though until William came around at 4:30 in the morning and saw how drunk I was. I don't really remember much after being taken to a VIP room with a group of people laughing and have a great time. The man who showed me there was a very attractive man, named Danny something or other. Who ever he is and whoever his friends were, their all in my phone and I have tons of pictures to help me remember what all happened.

Needless to say, I was in horrible shape when I was woke up the next morning. Dan and Maysa were in just as horrible shape as I was, but we had to hide the hangovers as well as we could so the producers and the girls didn't figure out what we did. The plane ride was a little less then a blessing, but I did get seated next to William luckily and he let me sleep and complain the entire flight to Romania. But he didn't have to let Key know that I was feeling miserable, because that lead to a whole conversation of why I was hung over. All in all the plane ride was nice when I didn't have to talk to anyone who was in Korea. 

Overall, the trip to Canada, my favorite adventure yet.