Z-I-C-O

Surviving As The Diva's Sister...

"Ah, Jiho. Glad you could make it." Lee Soo-Man said standing up as Zico bowed.

"Annyunghaseyo, sir." Zico said with a kind smile, and glancing over at me. 

"Here take a seat anywhere. Ah, you can just place those on the floor, sorry, I babysit a child on weekdays." Lee Soo-Man said with a chuckle and looking over at me.

"Jiho, I would like you to meet Olivea Kim, the girl I was telling you about. She will be working with you, and don't worry. I know she doesn't look very helpful, but she knows a bit more then you would think. Just a bit." Lee Soo-Man said with a laugh.

"APPA! That's not nice!" I said pushing him, which made both him and Zico laugh.

"Pleasure to finally meet you Olivea. Lee Soo-Man has spoken very greatly of you." Zico said with a killer smile. 

"Pleasure to meet you too!" I said returning a cute smile. 

"Well, I hope you two will be able to get along well, because you'll be spending a lot of time together. You will have a lot of resources if you need them. Olivea is, no matter what she says, very good at teaching and managing peoples time. Jiho, I hear you are a producer and a song writer? I would not let her help to much with that. Hm, what else is there? Oh, you two will have to come up with the groups name, and since you two are both quite famous, I think you wouldn't have such a hard time getting these girls out there, would you?" Lee Soo-Man told us, and with both laughed at all the jokes aimed at me. He seems to like to tease me in front of other idols now too. 

" I would say so. I think this is going to be lots of fun!" I said clapping my hands in excitement. 

"So, I haven't been told exactly who are the girls?" Zico asked, he's really down to business. 

"Oh, yes. We have came up with the final list. They are Danella Simon, from Romania; Adrianna Zu, from Hawaii; Noel Ivey, from Canada; and Penelope Choi, from Seoul. They each have been trainee's for about 2 or 3 years now at different agency's. Have you met them before, Jiho?" He asked looking up from the sheet of paper.

"Ah, I have never really met them. I have seen them around the building and heard their names, but never met them." Zico answered. He seemed really tired. I wonder what Block B has been up too lately that might be tiring him out. I have never liked seeing the idols during promotions or getting really to make a comeback. They are all so exhausted. When SHINee would go on different shows, like Music Core, I would hang around at talk with idols backstage and help make the sleeping idols more comfortable. It's sad to see how hard they are worked. 

"Well, right now Cho PD said they were visiting family for the holidays and are due back at the end of the week. But I figure you two could get started with everything, so you can have a head start. But Olivea, your class will be starting soon, you should probably get going." Lee Soo-Man said glancing at his watch. I looked at the clock on the wall and he was right, I have about 5 minuets before my art class starts. 

"Here, how about I walk with you over there. So we could get to know each other a little better." Zico said, flashing me another sweet smile. 

"I think that's a great idea. Thank you. Bye bye appa!" I said grabbing my bookbag and coat. 

"Thank you for meeting with me, sir. I will work hard!" Zico said bowing, then helping me with my things. Once I we had gotten our shoes and coats on, we started for the school.

Taemin
--------------

"Was that Olivea?" I asked pointing to a girl how looked just like her, but we walking in the lobby with another guy who was helping her put her coat on. 

"I would say so. Not a lot of red headed girls dressed in school uniforms and a Hello Kitty backpack around here." Jonghyun said looking to where I was pointing.

"Who's that with her then?" I asked him, still wondering why he was wearing her backpack. 

"By the looks of it, I would say that he is that Zico guy from the band Block B." Key said not even looking up from his phone. 

"What is she. Wait, how would you know, you didn't even look!" I said with an annoyed feeling coming over me. Why is she acting so "friendly" around him? Has she even met him before?

"She tweeted about it. See." Key said holding out his phone. On it was a beautiful picture of Olivea, but it was ruined by the guy Key claims is Zico.

"Why is she with him?" I asked scrolling through her tweet. 

"How would I know!? You have my phone. But why are you so worried." Key said taking his phone back before I could finish was I was reading. Curse her for typing in English. 

"Looks like some ones jealoussss!" Jonghyun said while he poked me. 

"I am not! I just want to know why she didn't tell us about him." I said turning red. Yes, I was very jealous. But I wasn't going to let him know, he would bother me about it all day.

"Looks like some ones trying to steal your girl." Jonghyun continued to tease me as we made our way out the door to our van to head to the studio.

"What?! Key, she wouldn't leave me for him would she!?" I asked Key, who seemed amused by the whole thing. 

"I don't know. He is really tall, has nice hair, and is a really good rapper. And she even said she is a bigger fan of his band then ours. I even think she said Zico was her bias. And if she doesn't like him, there is 7 others. And they are really manly. The makne even has a deeper voice the Minho." He said making my eyes go wide. She wouldn't leave me would she? I would die if she did! 

"You guy's, your killing the poor kid. Look at him." Minho said wrapping his arm around me and patting my shoulder. 

"Taemin, you know we are kidding right? Olivea loves you too much to leave you. I don't think she could. And we would all be very mad at her if she did." Jonghyun said with an apologetic look. It made me feel a little better. But she normally is really shy around new people, but she seemed to be acting normal around him. 

"Just talk to her tonight. She'll tell you anything, right? Or is that Minho?" Onew said patting my knee. I hope she would. 

-----------------------

Hehe, Taetae is jealous of Zico! >.< Where is that gonna go? I actually know this time! ^^

Annnd, y'all can look forward too picutres of the girls next time! ^.^

I know this one is really short. I know, I know. It was Thanksgiving. I figured I should waste sometime before I head out to Black Friday.... >.< 

But y'all are still silent! But I still love you guys so much! Thank you thank you thank you! 

I will try and update tomorrow. But I will be pretty tired most of the day, since I will be shopping most of tonight... Black Friday birthday shopping!^.^

Hugs and Kisses,
Becca ♥♥♥