Taemin?

Surviving As The Diva's Sister...

"THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!" Oh goodness, how are we not annoying the guys across the hall with our singing? Now that we have lived with each other for about a week now, none of us seem to care about how dumb we look. Even singing along with whatever song might come on our iPods at the top of our lungs doesn't seem to have much effect on how we see each other. If Key was here, we would have gotten in so much trouble by now. 

"Oh, Olivea, you and Zico have to start writing song for us, right?" Danella asked once this song finished playing. each of us had been busily working on our homework or work in my case. I have been put in charge of getting information about the girls gathered so we can start releasing the interesting stuff next year. As of now we are planning on starting the debut process about February. We just have been keeping it a secret from the girls.

"Yea. Why?" I asked looking up from my iPad that I finally saved up enough money to get. All those days of hard work paid off, this thing is amazing.

"Well, I was just wondering if you needed any help?" She continued awkwardly. From what I have learned about her is even though she seems kind of mean and sarcastic, she is really sweet and playful. 

"We would love your help. We are having a competition with the songwriters to see who can fill their quota the quickest. So yes, we would love your help so much. But they have to be quality songs! Which I couldn't see as a problem coming from you." I told her making her blush even more. She also seems to doubt her abilities a lot too. Well I guess they all do, not so much as doubting themselves but they are extremely humble.

"A competition? Is everything you do a competition?" Adriana asked as she threw her Keroopi pillow at me.

"Hey now! You have to make life fun!" I said throwing it back at her. By now each of us were only wearing tank top and shorts because it was starting to get really hot around here. So we each invested in a couple fans each and placed them all around our new dorm because the air conditioning in here . If it gets any worse we might just have to go over and hang out in Block B's dorm. Not that I think those guys would mind too much. 

"How much longer until we start music video filming and stuff like that?" Penelope asked looking up from her piles of homework. That poor girl always has so much homework to do. But some how she always gets it all done.

"I don't know. Soon enough." I told her once again. She seems to be the most impatient about their debut. Always asking questions and getting annoyed with the answers I give her every time. Most of the time it's even funnier because I'm planning debut dates for them each time she asks. 

"Is there even a day set yet?" She asked looking back down to her work. 

"Maybe." I said quietly catching all of their attention. Crap, this is going to be hard. Almost instantly they each started asking question upon question. I couldn't even get my answers out. I looked around for a couple of seconds, more surprised then anything. Then they stopped asking questions and started talking with each other about what might be going on soon. 

After talking for awhile they all went back to what they were doing before and I went back to my game of go fish with this computer. Life has been easy enough. I haven't had to much to worry about. But I have been missing SHINee a ton. They are never at SM anymore when I am and most of the time I'm in an office or a recording studio somewhere. I have watched the variety shows they are on and every so often someone will bring me up. It's interesting to see how they reacted. The first time someone asked Taemin looked like an abandoned puppy, which sent me into tears. But after awhile he seemed to be getting over the whole thing. Even though we have only spoken to each other through texts, he seems to have really thrown himself into work again. I on the other hand have been having troubles with the whole getting over him thing.

"Hey, Olivea, you alright?" I heard Adriana ask after awhile. I blinked a couple times and looked around. What was I doing?

"Um, yea. I think I'm gonna go on a little walk. I need some fresh air to help me think." I said sitting up and pulling my sweatshirt on. I grabbed my phone and started towards the door.

"If I'm not back by the time y'all go to bed, call me and tell me that your going to bed." I said before I left. Once I closed the door I felt some tears starting to form behind my eyes, but I blinked them away incase I ran into someone on my way out of here, since I don't know for sure if the guys are in their dorm or not. Since it is only 5 in the evening, they might still be doing something. 

I don't know how far I walked of where I was exactly but I sort of just walked. I tried not to think but instead I listened in on the conversations that people were having around me. I listened to a couple fight, another make up, a mother and her daughter bickering, and then a father telling his son how to treat his girlfriend. But I soon made it to a quiet place along the river. I sat down and looked over the water at the sun that was starting to set. Everything was quiet and peaceful. I continued to keep thoughts out of my head as I watched the sun throw different colors across the sky. Everything was beautiful. I felt a couple tears slip from my eyes as I looked down onto the water. I was laying on my stomach on a patch of grass watching the sunset. Then the memory of Taemin asking me to prom in a place just like this slipped into my head. That's when the tears really started to fall. I pulled myself up from the ground, sat up and pulled my knees to my chest. If I was back in SHINee's dorm, Taemin would have carefully wrapped his arms around me and just let me cry. Then once I was done he would ask why I was sad and how he could make me smile again. Which sent another wave of tears over me. I felt horrible right now. And me sitting her crying like this probably isn't that safe. Someone could come up and try and take advantage of me. But I guess I didn't really care.

I think I had been crying for about 4 minutes when I felt someone wrap their arms around me and pull me into their grasp. I was scared for a second, but it felt so familiar.

"Taemin?" I asked as tears continued to roll down my face. He didn't say anything but just let me cry. From the moment he pulled me into his arms I started to feel better. And soon enough my sobs turned into quiet tears then into little hiccups.

-------------------------------------

Aw, sad Olivea is sad. This whole Taemin-less thing is catching up to her. Do you think she's going to be able to get over him as easily as she thought?

Sorry this took so long. >.< I ran into some writers block. :P But I found something that really helped me. I started another story! It's called 

His English Tutor.  Y'all should go read it.^^ It's got some Taemin in it too!(: 

But I'll be writing there when I hit a wall here. It's really helped me so far.!(: 

Anyway, thank you all so much for supporting me in this!(: I have got a couple more things in this that are going to happen then the end might come...:P This ones taking forever.... 

With soooo much love,
Rebecca. ♥