Love Triangle

Surviving As The Diva's Sister...

Adrianna
---------------

"Oh my god. I'm so tired. How much longer to we have to go through this torture?!" Penelope whined as she dramatically fell on the ground. We were in the gym at SM working out after training with the other trainees. We were dead, but we are working hard because we want to make everyone proud of us. Olivea has been out of the dorm for about a week now, well, not counting while she was at SHINee's dorm. Becca had left a note saying she took Olivea over to her dorm and told us she would be over there for a while.

"Not too much longer, I hope. If the notes that were in Olivea's iPad are set in stone it's only a couple more months." Daniella said from the treadmill next to me. I looked over at her and she just smirked. After Olivea had excused herself for her walk and we had went over and told Block B what happened we came back in and noticed her iPad setting on her notes. So being the curious people they are, everyone but me started reading through them. I felt bad about it, but they won't listen to me. So we know that they are planning on getting us started on our debut at the beginning of next year. 

"Do you know if Olivea's doing fine? I haven't heard from her in awhile." I wondered out loud thinking about the last time we saw her,and that was when we were trying to get her to stay home a week ago. Each of them seemed to be coming to the same conclusion I had, she seemed to have disappeared. So I grabbed my phone that was playing 'Follow Me Down' by 3OH3, stepped off my treadmill, and texted Olivea asking if she was feeling better. Once I sent the message I jumped back on the treadmill and waited until someone said something again.

"On that topic, have you really heard much from Zico or anyone that's in charge of us for that matter?" Noel asked reminding me of something I think I wasn't suppose to see at the beginning of the week.

"I have. But I don't know if I'm suppose to tell you about it. They seemed to be meeting in secret." I said making all attention focus on me. Yep, I I know, I have a lot of explaining to do now.

"Explain." Daniella said getting off the treadmill and looking closely at me. The other two did the same from what they were doing.

"Um, well, I was out with Minho a couple days and-" I started but was cut off the moment Minho was mentioned. They each knew of my little crush on SHINee's rapper and anytime I mentioned his name, they act like it's the biggest information in the world. Have I also mentioned that he would be my first real crush or boyfriend for that matter?

"Explain what you were doing with him and leave nothing out." Penelope said looking like the most excited girl on the face of the planet. I just smiled and happily explained how Minho and I had meet up secretly to mess around and get to know each other a little better. Then after a little convincing that nothing big happened between us, they let me continue with the reason I brought it up.

"Ok, ok. Well, we were walking and we went past this little coffee shop. We noticed two people sitting at a table and one of them had a disguise on, well, he had his mask pulled down but his hat was pulled down. But Sulli was sitting across from the guy without any disguise and she looked like she was about the cry. Minho had wanted to go in there and demand to know why she was on the verge of tears, but after spying for a couple minutes, after they talked for awhile she started smiling. So we knew something was up. And we figured out the guy was Zico, which confused us a lot, because why would they be meeting up? We couldn't come up with a reason." I explained making their eyes go wide and instantly they were blabbering about what might have been happening.

"Oh, and to add to that, Minho was telling me about how he saw Jonghyun texting Becca about Sulli. It turns out that they think Sulli is up to no good or something because Olivea was still really sick. So seeing them together confused he so much. It was so cute." I said remembering so more of the reason everything was so weird. Aw, he was so cute, while we were spying on them he said he felt like he was still a part of their 'Sherlock' music video.

"Wait. Now that I think about it, I have seen, well more like I heard her, Olivea. I over heard the arguing in one of the studio rooms over in BNS. She still sounded kind of sick, but she can still yell pretty loud." Daniella said, worrying me a little. I mean, I don't know Olivea as well as most people, but they always try and keep her calm and away from fights. So now that she is sick, wouldn't people be trying to keep her calm even more? I'm not an expert, but her eating problem started with a little fight she got in with Taemin. I don't know if she knew we over heard that, but she as a mess afterwards. So if she was healthy enough to get out of Becca's apartment, she shouldn't be fighting with Zico.

"Did you hear what it was about?" Noel asked, I guess she was thinking the same thing I was.

"No not really, he seemed to be trying to calm her down though. I couldn't make out what she was saying because her voice is still really horrible and you just can't understand anything she was saying. But I saw the end of it, and she ended up crying and out of breath. She's still really sick, I'm starting to wonder why she was even there." Dani explained further, confusing us even more about what Zico is up to. 

"So, Zico might be interested in Olivea but might have a secret relationship with Sulli?" Noel asked looking confused, so we have a little love triangle?

"If anything I hope Zico and Sulli end up together, Olivea and Taemin were made for each other. She's too sweet and completely different then Zico. They just don't belong together." Penelope said getting nods of agreement from each of us. But I think Olivea just needs a break from guys in general. 

-----------------------------------

So the girls agree with you guys! Who do you think will end up with each other in the end??^^

And your guy's comments are amazing! I love them so much! Just like I love you guys so much!(: Thank you so much for your support!(:

And thanks again to  _keri at Annyeong Avenue for making this amazing poster!(: I love it soooo much!(: She also was kind enough to make one for my other story, His English Tutor.(:

Love,
Rebecca ♥