Two Birds of a Feather

Surviving As The Diva's Sister...

"I wonder what everyone else is doing." I mused as I played with Taemin's hair. We were still laying in bed, not wanting to move, and since my room is always the coldest, we were snuggled up together... Like two birds of a feather would be. 

"I don't really care, it's not here with you." He said coating his voice with sweetness. I just chuckled and snuggled closer to him. 

"So what do you want to do today?" I asked tracing the collar of his shirt.

"Nothing. I have been worked so hard. I just want to relax, I'm sorry if you wanted to do something special." He said with a little chuckle.

"I would be happy seeing you guys just be lazy, you have been so dead when you get home at the late hours you have been. What time did you guy's get home last night?" I asked peeking up at him.

"I think around midnight. You were sound asleep. Sprawled across the coffee table with those letters spread out every where. So I helped clean them up and then carried you in here and then went and took my shower. But you looked so cute when you were out cold. You looked so peaceful, like an angel." He said kissing the top of my head. I just chuckled.

"And the same goes for you. Just like a little kid, you look so innocent." I said making him laugh. He gets a kick out of me telling him that he looks so innocent. And after that we started getting all mushy and junk, and after awhile we heard someone at my door.

"Are you two awake yet?" Onew asked while munching on some chicken. I wonder what time it is.

"We have been for awhile now." I said as Onew came over to my bed. Might I add, he looked really tired too. Both him and Taemin had dark circles under their eyes and their eyes seemed to almost be sunken in. 

"Ah, well, may I join you in here? It looks so comfy." He said setting his plate on the floor with his chicken and crawled over behind Taemin. We both laughed at him as he cuddled up with Taemin and actually fell asleep. So we decided to just let him sleep, so we stayed there. Until he let go of Taemin, which was about 5 minutes, and then we carefully crawled out of bed and peeked into the living room. It seemed like they were planning on lazing around. Even Key wasn't doing anything. Minho was laying across the couch flipping through channels. Key and Jonghyun were cuddled together on the floor munching on something and looked like they were about to pass out too. Jeez, how hard are they being worked? 

"Are you hungry? I can make us something too eat." I said noticing that Key wasn't going too.

"Sure, but we can't make too much noise. Everyone is basically sleeping with their eyes open, except Onew-hyung." He said with a chuckle. So we went into the kitchen and started to cook ourselves an early lunch, it was now about 11:40 in the morning and we were starting to get super hungry. I started making some rice while Taemin went to work on the meat. And to my surprise, we were a good team. 

"Who are you talking too?" Taemin asked trying to look over my phone. I was sitting on the counter waiting for him to get the meat cooking, and while I was waiting Zico texted me asking if I was busy tomorrow.

"Zico wanted to know if I'm free tomorrow." I said flicking my phone open to the keyboard so I could reply. He came to stand in front of me and he had his hands on both side of me resting on the counter. 

"Are you?" He asked looking up at me. I nodded, not looking away from the screen. I then felt his finger tracing along the side of my face, from my temple to my cheek. Along the lines of my scars. Since I had no makeup on, you could see the white lines slipping out from under my bangs then down my cheeks. I still hadn't gotten my tan back from when we had gone on vacation last year, but the white lines still managed to stand out against my light skin. 

"I guess no matter how hard I try, this will always be the reminder of what you've been through. How come you can't see them this well normally." He asked quietly, almost a whisper. 

"Makeup can work wonders." I said just as quietly as he was. He seemed to be out in a different world. HIs eyes were following his fingers across my face, tracing the scars that were left over to remind us all that everything had really happened. I let him think about whatever was going through his mind, and I just watched his face change as he thought. My guess was that he was thinking about what had happened. We never really talk about it, only when we have too. No one wants to remember the whole thing. I just working on keeping it so we never have to go through it again. Talking with people so I don't have anything eating away at me, and letting people know when I'm not comfortable. 

"Here, I'll help you down." He said once the timer when off signaling that everything was done. I nodded and let him help me slide off the edge of the counter. We talked about what's been going on lately as we piled food on our plates, and as we munched our food. And it was delicious, almost better then what Key cooks. 

Then for the rest of the day, Taemin and I just messed around. Minho had fallen asleep after we had started to eat. Key had fallen asleep cuddled up with Jonghyun on the floor, and Onew was snoring loudly on my bed. You would think that they had stayed up all night with the way they are sleeping now. But who knows what they ended up doing to get them this tired. 

--------------

I wanted to get another little update in before I went to bed. This one has been sittinh around half done for awhile now, so I figured I should finish it! ^^ So what did you think?? (:

But somethings to keep in mind, I still need a name for the grou,d if a bunch of you pitch ideas, I can make a poll to vote on one! But I need ideaaaas! ^^ Annnd What guys think would be fun Christmas presents for everyone. I mean all of SM. ^^ 

So just somethings for yall to talk about! ^^ but i get out of school on Thursday for break, and I plan on getting a big update in before next year! ^^

Lots of lovvvvve,
Rebecca ♥