Sleeping

Surviving As The Diva's Sister...

Taemin
------------

"I really should be going back to the dorm. Olivea is really sick..." I told Sulli as we finished recording for the day on a new drama we were both a part of. Lee Soo-Man said that it was a really lucky break we caught and now I would be able to get the attention off Olivea and I. But after I talked with her last night, it's seeming less lucky then what he had made it sound. It hurt me to see how heart broken she was from all the attention on Sulli and I.

"Aw, I was hoping we could go get something to eat. But Luna unnie was telling me how sick she was earlier. So I think it would be better if you took care of her." Sulli said with a sweet smile. That has to be the one thing I love most about this girl, she is always so understanding. Even though a couple days after Olivea showed up, she confessed to me. I felt horrible rejecting her like I did, but it didn't seem like she hated me as much as I hated myself for it.

"Thank you! I'll see you tomorrow, and I promise we will go out for something after filming!" I promised hoping to make it up to her. I noticed how her face instantly lit up and she eagerly nodded.

"Great! Sounds like a date!" She said happily before being pulled away by one of the cordi noona's. Well, I hope Olivea isn't mad that I'm going out with Sulli tomorrow. Wait, we aren't dating anymore, so it's not like I'm cheating on her. But I am going to start dating her after this horrible month is over. So is this cheating or not? I'm too young to be in this kind of situation.

"Taemin! Let's go!" I heard my manager yell from the van he has been waiting in. I just nodded and quickly jumped in the front seat and told him that I wanted to go to the dorm since I had nothing else to do today. I guess I was half hoping she would be all better by now, because I'm not the best at taking care of a sick girl like Key is. But I guess she has spent the entire day rotating from dorm to dorm. Even EXO got to know Olivea a little. I think once Key heard she was there he commanded that someone else takes her because they don't know her at all. 

'Hey! You're done filming aren't you?' Key messaged me after the manager hyung pulled away from the set. I hope he didn't want me to get him something.

'Yea, I was just heading to the dorm. Why?' I replied and looked out the window. Today was a really gloomy day, the sky was overcast and the wind was blowing really hard. I wonder if it's going to rain. 

'Good. Olivea was left with Suju, so I figured it would be best if someone saved her quickly.(:' He replied making me laugh. Poor Olivea, I bet she feels even worse over there with that many guys who want to make her feel better. I hope she isn't being smothered.

"I'm here to take Olivea off your hands." I announced once I got to Super Juniors dorm where Olivea should be held captive.

"But she is sleeping." Sungmin whined quietly pointing towards one of the many bedrooms. They got her to sleep?

"Oh, then I guess I wont take her. How long has she been asleep?" I asked taking a seat on the couch next to Donghae and Siwon who were playing on their phones and watching the nearly silent TV.

"Well, Kai and Suho came up her and asked if we could watch her because she was kind of scaring them since they don't know her all that well. So she came up here about 2 hours ago and she said she was hungry, so we gave her some noodles with very very little flavor because we didn't want it to hurt anymore. Then after she ate it, she threw up about 5 times and then nearly passed out, so we put her in my bed so she would be comfy. And that was about a half an hour from when she got here. But it was sort of funny when she came up here, her eyes were drooping so much she looked like the girl version of Key because they were so small."  Ryeowook said quietly and getting a couple of hushed laughs from the other members. Well, at least she is sleeping. I think Key said she didn't sleep at all last night, and Jonghyun had woken her up after she fell asleep this morning. 

"That's a good thing then. You mind if I just hang around here until she wakes up? No ones up in our dorm." I asked knowing they wouldn't mind having me over.

"So what's going on between you and Olivea, we heard her mumbling in her sleep about you two. And you better remember that you promised you wouldn't break her heart, and if you did we could break you..." I heard Heechul say as he put his hands roughly on my shoulders. Oh, yea. She has a lot of people promising that if anyone broke her heart they would hurt him, even if it is me. Why does so many people have to care so much about her?

"Oh, that. Well, it's a bit of a story. But it's not my fault." I started but instantly regretted it the moment each of their faces turned to look at me, with the same look of murder in their eyes.

"Wait, wait, wait! It's not what you think!" I said feeling Heechul hands tighten on my shoulders. 

"Then what is it?' Sungmin asked looking really scary. Have I ever mentioned why I never take their offers to come and hang out in their dorm alone? This is it, they are all very, very scary if you mess with something they like. Whether its a game or a person. 

"Lee Soo-Man is making us act close with other people and Sulli and I are in a drama together. But there is nothing going on between us at all! I promise! I still love Olivea and I'm just doing what I'm told until we can secretly start dating again. Please don't hurt me, it would make Olivea upset." I begged trying to squirm from Heechuls grasp. Why do his hands have to be so big?

"Ok, ok. We believe you. But you two better work something out so your not making her little heart hurt anymore then her stomach is. We don't want her in any more pain then she is in now. Well, we don't really want her hurting now..." Donghae said as he ruffled my hair. Well, I guess if I ever lose her, whoever ends up with her better treat her well. 

After that we sat around and quietly talked about what's been going on and why she is currently in this position. That one almost got me killed too, I guess even if it's all of SHINee's fault, I'll be the hurt one. But nobody really wanted to wake Olivea up because I informed them that she hadn't slept all night or all day, so I couldn't get hurt to badly. After about 2 more hours I got a text from Key asking where Olivea and I were, so I told him she was still in Super Juniors dorm and that I would come up for dinner.

"I'm guessing you guys don't mind if she just hangs here until she wakes up?" I asked before I left for my dorm.

"Not a problem. We'll call you when she wakes back up. Promise." Sungmin said leading me towards the door. I guess I'm not wanted here anymore.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, Olivea is finally sleeping. But her and Taemin didn't get to talk...>.< Oh well, now you know there isn't anything going on between Sulli and Taemin... Or is he just a good liar....:P

But what do y'all think so far? I think I need waaaay more of the girls...:P But I'm having a hard time figuring this story out. Would y'all mind if I took a bit of time off to plan these stories out carefully? Maybe if I get the outlines written out for them I would have an easier time updating them...:P If y'all don't mind waiting a bit, I think thats what I'll do...(:

But I just want to say that I love you all so much!(: And each and everyone of you are amazing!(:

Loooooove,
Rebecca♥

PS. Just cuz I can, y'all should check out my newest story 'His English Tutor.' It's another Taemin story, I really like Taemin if you can't tell. But it's gonna have SHINee, Big Bang, 2NE1, EXO, GG, and tons more!(: But I sort of just work on it when I get writers block over here. And so far it's really helped!(:  So please support me over there too!(: