Moving on.

Surviving As The Diva's Sister...

"So what happened exactly?" I asked the guys as we loaded up into the van they got to take me back to their dorm. Once I had came back around about an hour later, the doctor checked me over and said I will hurt, but no more then physical damage as of right now. They sent me home, but SHINee had other plans then letting me back in that dorm by myself again for awhile. 

"Well, we were coming up to surprise you and celebrate your girls debut,  but once we got to your door we heard yelling and things hitting the floor. Key knocked and then you screamed for help. Minho here kicked the door down, and it was super cool. But Taemin was the first in and was the one who you heard telling you to stay awake as you out. Onew called the police as Minho and I held Sulli back from attacking you any further. Once the officers came and took you to the hospital, we found our way over to the hospital and here we are." Jonghyun explained pointing to each person as he continued on with his story. They all seemed extremely calm and collected given what just happened. I was still on edge just thinking about the look on Sulli's face and then the pain in my head, shoulder, and and down my chest where she had cut me. 

"So where's Sulli now?" I asked looking around, hoping they would say she is locked up and far away from me.

"I think they took her in for questioning and all that kind of stuff, I don't really know for sure. But don't worry, she won't be able to get anywhere near you anytime soon." Key said wrapping his arm around me, being careful of my hurt shoulder. So what's this mean? f(x) is basically done for, unless they continue on without one of their members, and this is horrible publicity for them. And am I suppose to continue on like no one tried to murder me? 

"Don't worry Olivea, every things gonna be fine." Onew said with a small smile and ruffling my hair before we all went into SHINee's dorm for the night. The next few days were hectic, but soon became routine. Meeting up the girls for their shows or whatever they had to do that day and then coming back to SHINee's dorm which I've started to move back into. But all of my belongings are still back at the Stardom dorms with the girls, but I've been starting to talk with Becca about moving into an apartment together closer to her school. 

Things have died down, Sulli's no longer in the picture, SM is continuing on despite the new reports about them because of Sulli. f(x) split up for the most part, but each of the members started their own careers apart from the company. I still see them a lot, whether it's on TV or meeting up with them to hang out and see how they are doing. But life has settled down a lot as the years started to go by. Becca and I living together, I'm now one of the professional choreographers' for SM Entertainment and my girls are being managed by Zyrile and I get called over every once and awhile to help with some choreography or something. Taemin and I have gotten back together privately and going public is something nether of us want to do any time soon. Everyone else has started to find where they are going to be in the next couple years. We are all growing older and falling more into a groove of the day and don't do much to change it. Lee Soo-Man has talked to the guys about them getting too old to stick around and maybe disbanding soon. But that doesn't seem all too soon for them. Life is going pretty good for the first time in a long while. 

----------------------------------

Well guys, this is about it. One more chapter. I know things might seem to be going fast, but I have a plan. Don't worry.(: 

♥ Rebecca