Sick.

Surviving As The Diva's Sister...

"How are you feeling now?" Key asked as he pulled my hair away from my face. I was currently laying on the nice and cold bathroom floor. Why was I there? I have been sleeping here, getting up as many times as I did in an hour to throw up anything that may have accidently found itself in my stomach really got even more tiring so I just stied here.

"Eh." I mumbled moving my face to a new spot since where it was got too warm. Even though I was laying here not wanting to move, I could tell I was getting better. For the first time since I left this place I was starting to feel hungry.

"About what time did you stop coming back to bed and just stayed in here?" He asked continuing to pull the damp hair off my head and into a ponytail. My throat was worn dry from all that things that had been violently heaved through it, so speaking was hard.

"5." I said quietly getting a bit of a chuckle from him. I wonder how tired they are anyway.

"I'm hungry." I mumbled getting his full attention. I felt him carefully pull me off the floor to face him, bad idea. With the movement my stomach made some weird turns and I quickly turned away from him and waited until I was done heaving.

"I'm guessing you want something at goes down easy? Your throat must be worse then murdered by now if that's what you have been doing all night." He said with another little chuckle, I just nodded and continued to move back to my place on the floor and continued to feel miserable. Well until someone had the pleasure of finding me passed out on the bathroom floor. I had finally fallen asleep in a nice cold place next to the tub and had slowly drifted into sleep.

"KEY! Some things wrong with Olivea!" I heard them yell as I felt my body being picked up and instantly my stomach churned.

"Don't touch...Her." I heard Key say before I was scrambling for the toilet. Thanks a lot whoever you are. Once I was done I slowly sank back down to the floor and looked over at who ever had disturbed me.

"Well, looks like if she could do anything, she would be ripping your throat out right now Jonghyun." Key said for me, thank you for being about to read my thoughts. If I could move I would have been strangling that kid. 

"Oh, she just looked like she died laying on the floor like that. But I do need to go to the bathroom." He said awkwardly as he rose to his feet. Key sort of looked at him with a 'good-luck-with-that' look on his face.

"I think you're going to have to find another bathroom. She isn't moving." Key said pushing him out of the room and leaving me alone again. Why does my body have to hate me so much?

After a couple more minutes I heard someone come in and set something down in front of me. I could smell something delicious and from what I could see it looked amazing. 

"I figured this would be about all you can eat right now, just rice milk and a little cinnamon and sugar. And the warm milk might help you fall asleep again. But you're going to have to sit up a bit." He said as I felt myself being pulled from the ground carefully. Once I was sat up he waited a few seconds to make sure I wasn't going to do anything, then once I was sat up, he picked up the bowl and held a spoon out for me. I happily ate the food and started to feel the milk calm my burning throat and the sweet taste wash away the sour one in my mouth.

"Still hungry?" He asked once the bowl was empty. I nodded and saw the smile form across his mouth. I think I'm defiantly starting to get better. Now if I can hold this down, I should be fine.

"I'll make some more then. Do you want to stay in here or move out into the air conditioned living room?" He asked, still smiling.

"Out there." I muttered in a very horse voice, I guess that milk didn't help as much as I thought it did. With that Key carefully helped me stand up and get my feet back under me. I guess I was a lot weaker then I thought I was. But I refused to let him carry me, I wanted to walk the couple steps over to the couch. Which I did, with his help though. But I made it.

"Hey Olivea, I heard you're out of a voice today, so here. You can write down what you want to say on here." I heard Taemin saying from behind a little white board. Chuckling a little at his childishness I took the board and bright orange marker from him and wrote 'Thank you' on the board in hangul.

"So are you going to go back to your dorm today?" He asked taking a seat in front of me, since I was taking up the entire couch, that's about the only place someone who wanted to talk to me could sit. 'I don't know. Ask Key that question' I wrote making him laugh. He continued to ask me questions about how I have been doing and what's been going on, and I would write down each of my answers until Key brought out my next meal.

"Can I feed her?" Taemin asked like it was the best job on the face of the Earth. I just chuckled as Taemin happily fed me each spoon of the rice and glanced over at Key who was carefully watching us. But after I finished that bowl, I was starting to feel funny again, but I was full. 

"More? Or are you full?" Key asked, taking the bowl from Taemin.

'I'm full, but my tummy hurts again.' I wrote and showed it to him.

"Remember, you can't leave here until you can keep the food down. Oh, and Jiho had to leave earlier, Cho PD called you two to the office. But we told him you were currently passed out on the bathroom floor, so you have been excused from today. You're welcome." He said rubbing my head before going back the kitchen. 

------------------------------------------------

Aw, Taemin is talking with Olivea again, and being cuteish!(: Awwwww. But she is eating again, even though she isn't keeping it down that well...:P Sorry the beginning is kinda nasty, but you know...>.<

What do y'all think? So far everyone wants Taemin and Olivea together. Right? No Olivea Zico or Taemin Sulli? Good.(:

And I just wanna thank y'all again, your so sweet! Thank you so much for reading and subscribing!(: 

Loves,
Rebecca ♥

PS. Just cuz I can, y'all should check out my newest story 'His English Tutor.' It's another Taemin story, I really like Taemin if you can't tell. But it's gonna have SHINee, Big Bang, 2NE1, EXO, GG, and tons more!(: But I sort of just work on it when I get writers block over here. And so far it's really helped!(:  So please support me over there too!(: