Good Morning!

Surviving As The Diva's Sister...

Thursday had to be one of the most uneventful day's of my life. Nothing happened. At all. I even went to school, by myself. And didn't get hurt. In fact I sat in dance class, unable to move my legs like that after skiing and skating yesterday, I told the teacher I got hurt. So I tweeted about random things, until Key saw me and started to nag me for not paying attention in class. It was pretty funny as well as embarrassing. So then I started texting Taemin, asking what they were up too. And to my surprise, they were super busy. SM Christmas album recording and a photo shoot with everyone after that. Then they have to go back to recording songs for there comeback album. So I had to find someone to walk home with me. Which Tyson did happily. By the way, Tyson is still the little flirt he was last year, and Taemin hates him. Antoine is the only one he likes. Except for Jac, who he enjoys a lot. But once I was home, I did homework and made myself some food. Oh, and since they are always super busy, I have learned how to cook for myself. Noodles are my life now. But as of late, I'm home alone a lot. Which was really creepy at first, I was just a worried as Key was. But I'm over it now, and it's exactly what I need now. In fact, I even read through some of those letters they were hiding from me. And to be honest, I can see why they hid them from me. Most were death threats, asking me to kill myself, telling me to leave him or else, and that they will attack me. Such nice people. I had started reading those around 9, and ended up falling asleep there on the floor around 10. I don't know when the guys got home, but when I woke up, I was in my bed with Taemin's arm around my waist and his breath tickling my neck. 

"Tae, you gotta wake up, you have to go in a little bit." I said just loud enough to pull him out of his slumber. I felt him stir and his arm tighten around me.

"No, we have the day off today." He said, sounding exhausted. He says that a lot, just so I will leave him alone in the mornings, but today, I didn't hear any noises from outside my room. I didn't even hear anything coming from he bathroom or kitchen. So Key isn't awake either, so they must have the day off then. 

"Go back to sleep, skip school. Stay here and snuggle with me." He muttered nuzzling my neck.

"Don't worry, I was planning on it." I said with a chuckle and closing my eyes again. I heard him mumble an agreement before falling asleep again. And just as quickly as he did, I fell back to sleep. This time waking up to the smell of food being cooked. Taemin still had his arm around me but was rubbing circles with his thumb on my tummy.

"Oli? Are you awake this time?" I heard him ask. I rubbed my eyes and blinked a couple times. 

"What do you mean this time?" I asked in my deep morning voice.

"I had just forgot that you talk in your sleep. That's all." He said starting to play with my hair.

"Why? What did I say?" I asked starting to get worried, nothing but the truth comes out when I seep-talk. He didn't say anything at first, but just kept running his fingers through my hair.

"Just that you were worried about what the fans will do. And about how hard we are being worked." He replied indifferently.

'Well you guy's are being worked really hard. Just look at yourself." I said turning towards him. His hair was all messed up, like he had gone to bed with it wet, and he looked a lot skinner then normal. 

"Why? What's wrong with the way I look?" He asked looking worried.

"I lied. Absolutely nothing. You look perfect, just like normal." I said with a chuckle. 

"You little! Get me all worried for nothing!" He said flicking me on the nose. 

"Hey! Don't do that! It hurts!" I whined rubbing my nose. He just raised an eyebrow a gave me that look of his and I knew exactly what was coming.

"Do you want me to make it feel better?" He asked with a mischievous glint in his eyes. And before I could say anything, he had already pressed his lips against mine. 

--------------

I got bored after finishing my speech, that I wanted to update this real fast. So I figured that if I do little updates like this, they don't take as much time, and I have an easier time writting them! ^.^ And they can be cuter too! ^.^ 

But what do y'all think? Should I do little updates like this before break and then go back to long ones during and after? ^^ Your choice! ^.^

Loves and huggles,
Becca ♥