Heart to heart talk.

Surviving As The Diva's Sister...

"Olivea? Oh my goodness, are you ok? I saw pictures of what they did to you on the internet, and when you weren't answering your phone. I'm just so worried. Please tell me your not hurt too badly." I heard Key say once the ringing on the other line stopped. 

"From what I can tell, not to bad. Don't worry to much about me, it looks worse then it is." I said, looking at the picture that Becca was showing me. I took her phone and quickly read through the article while I waited for Key to say something. 'SHINee's Olivea gets attacked by fans?' They didn't have much information on exactly what happen, except for what they girls tweet said.

"Are you sure? Where are you exactly? Who's with you? Your not alone are you?" Key asked after saying something that sounded like he was talking to someone in the room with him.

"Yes, I'm sure. I'm in my room, Becca's with me. And Block B was here a little bit ago." I told him, I wonder what he was doing before this all happened. But what is amazing me, is how fast the news got out about this.

"You sound different. You're not trying to make this sound better then it really is, are you?" He asked sounding obviously upset. How can he know something's wrong just by the way I sound. I mean, with my lips bigger then normal, I'm having troubles talking and pronouncing things right. But I don't think he's talking about that.

"Well for one, I sound different because my mouth is three times bigger then normal." I said not really wanting to break down on the phone and worry him even more. 

"What happened to your mouth?" He asked sounding curious.

"It might be split open a little..." I said and making the mistake of trying to bite lip, like I do when I'm nervous, but that was a horrible idea. 

"Your lip is split open!? What else is hurt?" He asked, his worry jumping up even more. I don't even know all the damage done to me, I just know I hurt.

"Uh, I don't know for sure. Just bruises and cuts. I'm just in a lot of pain, that's all I can tell you for sure." I said, which got me a long dramatic sigh. Becca had gotten up out of my room by now and I heard her turn on the TV and now she was making noises in the kitchen

"Olivea. I know your not going to be happy when I ask this but, why didn't you fight back this time?" He asked quietly, how did I know this was coming sooner or later? Why didn't I fight back, well, ice water dulls your reactions to most things. Why else, well, I kinda did but then that punch caused nine other girls to attack me too...

"Um, well. This is hard to explain over the phone. How about I just tell you what happened." I said getting a quick mumble in agreement. "Well, I was going to go over to Jackie's house to work on homework just like I do normally, but all day I had been getting notes in my locker telling me to go home and evil glares from those girls in the halls. But I didn't listen to them and stayed in school anyway. So as Jackie and I were leaving, and were attacked by a group of about 10 girls..." And I continued and didn't leave any details out. As I was talking, I started wondering what Jackie was doing. So I decided to call her up once I get done talking to Key. I hope shes ok.

"Olivea, we are gonna be home tomorrow. Please don't go to school. I'm begging you. And tell Jackie she can come over and attend classes with you over the video. But please don't go back to school, either of you. Because I can tell if you do, they are going to try and hurt you even more. Please, promise?" He begged. But if I stay home again, they'll win. But if I go to school, I could honestly be killed.

"You're not coming back home because of me are you?" I asked, avoiding answering him. He didn't answer right away, and I heard someone mumbling in the background.

"No. We were going to stop by anyway. We only have a couple more performances left. Honestly, we are trying hard to see you when we can." He said, sounding defeated. 

"Don't worry about me. Do what you have to do. I have people here that can protect me." I said stubbornly. It's not that I didn't want them here, that's all I actually wanted. I missed all of them terribly, but they have a job they have to do. I glanced over at my door and saw Becca leaning against the door frame with a disapproving look on her face. What did I do wrong?

"We'll be there some time in the afternoon. We finish our recording early, and then we can fly back over to see you. But only if you promise not to go attend your classes." He said sounding like his normal bossy motherly self again.

"Ok, ok. I promise. I'll be here when you get here." I said giving up on avoiding that question again. I glanced over at Becca and she had a bit of a smile. Ok, I'm doing something right.

"Good. But I have to go. You better be there when we are. Or I'll hurt you even more then you already are!" He said jokingly. I chuckled and both sides of the conversation went quiet except of the noise in the background on Key's side.

"Key."

"Yes?"

"I miss you." I said quietly, holding back my tears that were trying to spill over my eyes. I didn't hear Key say anything for a bit, until he sighed and chuckled a little.

"I miss you too Oli. I'll see you soon. Get something to eat and get some rest. I'll talk to you tomorrow." He said with a little chuckle. I couldn't stop the smile that was slowly stretching across my lips. 

"See ya oppa! I love you!" I said happily, and heard Becca start to chuckle from the door. Once I hung up I looked over at Becca who had a little smile still on her face.

---------------------------------

SHINee's coming home finally! What do you think? Is it too much for Key to beg Olivea not to go back to school? And I can't wait for SHINee to come back! But I think next chapter will deal withhhh, Block B's reaction to what happened...^^ I feel like everything focuses too much on Olivea, so I think it's time to branch out a little more...^^

But who would you rather see even more of?

Becca's relationship?
What the girls do everyday?
More about Block B?
Or should I just stick with Olivea?

It's up to y'all!^^ So I just want to thank you guys again for reading! I hope you'll continue to enjoy it, and don't be afraid to comment...(: I love each and everyone of you and thank you so much!^^

Loves,
Rebecca ♥