So How have you been?

Surviving As The Diva's Sister...

"Um. So how have you been?" Taemin asked while messing with his hair and looking down at his feet. After he had been called out to inform Key what exactly today was, he was pushed out of the conversation. Although he could have easily just went back to his room without noticing my presence, he found his way into the kitchen and found me. 

"Oh, you can't talk? What happened? Wait, is that why they just asked me about our anniversary?" He asked after I tired to sign to him that I couldn't speak. I just nodded and was kind of hoping that it would get him to just stop talking to me. I still felt extremely awkward around him, even if he isn't dating Sulli anymore. But what shocked me, is that he knew it would have been our 2 year anniversary of going public so quickly, when I didn't know at all.

"Did someone do this to you?" He asked looking more worried now. I nodded again waiting for his next question. He asked more and more questions about what happened, and since I couldn't speak, I just had to nod or shake my head no to give him an answer. I couldn't meet his eyes, although he seemed genuinely concerned about me, I just couldn't do it. Things between us were rocky now, and I don't know what it would take to smooth our our relationship again.

After a very awkward and long while, he learned as much about the story as I knew. Which is why I'm now even more awkwardly waiting for him to stop hugging me and repeating over and over how sorry he is. I quietly waited for him to let me go but the end didn't seem to be in sight. I could still hear Key, Becca, and Jonghyun talking outside the kitchen and I could tell they still weren't near the end of their conversation. 

"Taemin. Let me go, please." I whispered with great difficulty, but he did what I asked although he did look a little hurt. I felt bad for a little bit, but then I remembered how much he had hurt me. With that I excused myself into where Key was and started listening in on what they were saying. 

"No, I told you. She just has something to do with this. I don't know how, but we can't take anymore chances. Olivea, what do you do most of the day?" Becca continued once I sat down next to Key. Her and Jonghyun were next to each other and his arm was slung around her waist, which grabbed my attention. 

"Work." I said quietly starting to find my voice. Maybe I could go back to my dorm and get a mask to wear. When I wear one of those, people seem to not talk to me as much.

"So your with people most of the time? Now don't think we are getting over protective of you again, but some ones out to get you. And I think I know who it is. But I need more proof." Becca said with a little evil look in her eyes, but before I could ask anything, she started talking to Jonghyun. I wonder how long they have been together, and why she never told me about it.

"They've been like this for about 2 weeks. And they didn't tell you because she didn't want you to feel bad about her having a boyfriend and you not." Key said when I looked over at him and pointed to the two who were now completely absorbed in each other. I don't think I've ever wanted to throw up so badly before.  Oh, wait, they don't know about Jiho and I yet. 

"About that..." I mumbled getting Key's attention and made Jonghyun and Becca turn towards me. 

"What haven't you told us?" Key asked sounding a little irritated. I bite my lip and scratched the back of my head while thinking of how to tell them. With Block B it kind of just came up.

"You remember Zico, right?" I whispered causing the three's eyes to go wide and Becca and Key's mouth to drop.

"You are dating Zico? of Block B? I'm so jealous!" Becca nearly yelled before coming over to me and pulling me from my seat and jumping around. But during the celebrating I heard something break in the kitchen and saw Taemin stomping towards his room with a look of was seemed like anger painted plainly across his features. I forgot he was in there. 

"Um, maybe it's time we go. You can tell me all about it on the way back to where ever you need to go. See you guys later." Becca said once Taemin had slammed his door. Key and Jonghyun nodded and showed us out giving me hugs and telling me to visit them more often. 

"So you and Jiho? Since when?" Becca asked as we rode the elevator down to the lobby. With that I started to push Taemin's anger out of my head and started to tell her about my relationship. Although I started to type things out again after a little while due to my throat. Then I started asking about her and Jonghyun and what happened there. 

"Well, we were working together to make sure that the whole Taeulli thing was real, but that's a whole different story that is long and complicated and not done yet. But last week we were looking at some things about the break up and all that and he sort of just asked me out on a date. It wasn't overly cute or anything, but he seemed so nervous, it was adorable. Although he didn't seem to happy about the way I was talking about Zico." She gushed like a little school girl. I giggled along with her as we made out way to my dorm. Earlier, I called Cho PD and had Becca talk to him for me, and he told me to rest for the  rest of the day, but he expected me back tomorrow since we are so busy. Luckily I think Block B and the girls haven't found out about this yet. Maybe I can get away with none of them, especially Jiho, finding out about what happened.