VIII

The Sun, The Moon, and The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IHome Visits II

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hDZbroaQDc

All of sudden the movements and voices from above ceased. Then a booming voice shouted, “Xiumin! Baekhyun! Lay! Sehun!”

As if the yelling gave permission for everyone to make noise again, feet were heard rushing down the stairs, and the four boys behind her began to breathe again. A tall boy shot out from around the corner where the stairs were. Sehun automatically grabbed Mi Sun’s arm, stuffing her behind him. The other three flanking him in order to hide her.

“Where is she!?” the new male growled. Another boy came from the stairs and held the angry guys arm light but firmly. “Calm down Kris. Xiumin?” he asked the latter looking toward the small group at the end of the hall.

The older guy in question squared his shoulders and spoke calmly, “We invited a friend over for dinner. It must have slipped my mind when you guys left earlier.” It wasn’t exactly a lie.

Sehun gulped and noticeably shook from in front of Mi Sun. She was confused by what was going on, and why her friends all seemed to tense.

She peaked out from behind his arm and noticed six men standing at the opposite end of the hallway. Two were closer than the rest. It seemed like the brown haired one was holding back a fuming guy with dark-red hair.

“A friend? That isn’t a ‘friend’ I smell,” the angry guy barked. Noticing her starring out from behind Sehun, he seemed to become even more livid. Ripping his arm away from the brunette, he stormed forward to do, she wasn’t sure what.

“KRIS!” the brunette barked, raising his voice. Everyone, including ‘Kris’ stopped and held their breaths.

He must not yell often. Sehun stopped shaking, but if anything, he looks even more frightened.

Not wanting to cause any more problems than there were, Mi Sun stepped out from behind the boys that were trying so hard to hide her. Baekhyun tried grabbing her bag to hold her back, but she slapped his hand away and faced the six guys before her.

If someone were to ask, she’d admit she was scared out of her wits, and was shaking inside. But having grown up in a not so nice part of town, she learned to hide her true self.

Standing tall, head held high, and jaw taught, she spoke without a single waver or stutter, “Mianhae. I didn’t know it wasn’t their home and that I coming over would cause a problem. I’ll just leave now.” She turned and sad a curt goodbye to the guys behind her, then gracefully walked forward past a stunned Kris. Before she could pass the brunette behind him, a hand shot out and grabbed her arm tightly, “It is their home. It just isn’t customary to invite someone we don’t all know to this place. I’m sure you can understand, seeing where we are.”

She thought of the forest above their heads, and what Baekyhyun had told her earlier. Nodding she looked into his eye, “I understand, but I prefer not to hang around where I’m not wanted.” She looked pointedly at the stiff red head that had turned their way. Meeting her eyes for second, the red head gasped and quickly looked away.

Turning back to the brunette holding her, she spoke again, “If you’ll excuse me.” Using a strength that surprised the brown haired boy, she snatched her arm back and continued down the hall. She ignored the stares of the other four boys she passed and started up the stairs.

Before she could take more than three steps, the brunette spoke again, “Since you’re already here, why don’t you stay for dinner like planned?”

She looked back, unsure what to do. Glancing at Sehun for an answer he smiled, she wasn’t sure for what. He stepped forward and agreed, “Yeah nuna. It took so long for you to get here, it’d be a waste to leave just like that. It’s okay right hyung?” He asked the last part, timidly looking at the red head named Kris. The guy who all eyes were now focused on grunted, but didn’t say no.

Taking this as an acceptance, Xiumin ran forward grabbing her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter