XI

The Sun, The Moon, and The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ICovert Mission: Find Misun

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgmSImDoJNg

Zelo’s POV

Around the time Mi Sun meet’s up with Sehun

I’ve been following him for roughly an hour, but it’s led to squat. So far he’s visited a store that seemed to sale adults although he came out with only a cup, a wildlife arena with children everywhere, and has now entered some kind of glass tower.

I was trying to stay as far behind him without letting him out of my sight. It was working to keep him blind to my presence, but I couldn’t really hide from the rest of the humans. I was getting curious glances wherever I walked, but especially from the females.

Was there something on my face? Is it because I’m taller than most them? Yeah it must be that!

I looked back to where Yun’s husband had gone, but I couldn’t find him. Crap! I rushed in through spinning doors; almost getting stuck in it. Glancing around again, I decided to let my feet lead me. Faye direction is never wrong. It lead me to another door that I immediately entered. It seemed to be a room of stairs. I began running up one…two…three flights before my feet stopped at another door.

Carefully opening it, I looked around. Humans in suits were everywhere. Unlike the slow Faye people I was so used to seeing, they moved fast and hurried, with stern looks on their faces. “The human world sure doesn’t seem like that nice of a place.”

“Yes sir, I brought the tickets sir.”

That his voice! Looking to it, I saw my target. He was talking to a short, round man with that upset look everyone seemed so fond of.

“Great! Where do you get them from again?” the short man asked.

“My daughter. She works for Seoul National Park.”

“Ahh that’s right. Min Suk was it?”

“Mi Sun…sir.”

“Whatever. Well I’m sure my daughters will love to visit it. Good job. Now if you’ll excuse me,” the rude man turned and walked away.

How dare he dismiss Yun’s daughter like that! Who does this human think he is!? I considered following him and teaching him a thing or two about respect, but then I realized I had just heard where the girl’s work place was. But why does she work? Her father should be doing everything in his power to make her life comfortable. Hmm…it seems like it really is a good thing I came here. Daughter of Yun, I won’t let you suffer in this place much longer! With that I turned and walked back into the room with stairs. Off to find where ever ‘Seoul National Park’ was.

------------------------------

“So if you take this bus, and stay on for about an hour you’ll reach your destination.”

“Thank you. You’ve been very kind and helpful,” I smiled at the petite female. In return she blinked a bit dazed, then batted her eyelashes. “I’m sorry, but is there something in your eye?” I asked confused.

Her smile faltered, “Uh...no. Mianhae…I need to umm….oh there’s my friend!” she turned and ran into a crowd nearby; a light pink gracing her cheeks.

Weird…then again all humans are weird.

A few minutes later the ‘bus’ she indicated I take arrived. I boarded and headed to a seat, but was stopped by what appeared to be the driver.

“Fair please,” he said with a bored tone.

Fair? Is he talking about my skin? “Thank you. I pride myself in taking care of my complexion.”

He gave me a weird look tapping a metal box between us. I stared at it and the people that passed. Some slid a square card by it, or just hit it with their behinds. What are they doing? Another weird human custom? Finally an older woman came in and slid a few coins down a slot on the top. Ohhhh! He means currency. You have to pay to ride this metal contraception.

Sliding my hand in my pocket, I pulled out some papers Youngjae had given me. I think he called it Won. I handed him one that had a 1000 printed on it.

“Kid, this is too much!” he called out to me, but I had already walked to far in to turn back.

The place was crowded. Humans were touching every part of me. Places even I rarely touch. A king shouldn’t have to deal with this kind of treatment! I wanted to push them all away and scream at the top of my lungs, but then I remembered something Yongguk hyung said: “If you are really going to go to the human wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter