XLI

The Sun, The Moon, and The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ILady in Training 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Umf….ugh…uhhh,” Misun moaned with her eyes closed tight. She cringed as the last and final spurt of pain passed.

“Is this punishment for going out the other day without permission?” Misun groaned while she adjusted her newly fitted corset.

Ciel shrugged, “I can’t punish the King nor BAP now can I?”

“Fine whatever,” the female rolled her eyes. “And must you really be in here while I’m getting fitted?”

Again, the attendant shrugged, “Why? It’s not like there’s anything to see.”

His straight face and lack of movement from his seat infuriated Misun. Her neck turned red, and her cheeks puffed out. “Not. Funny,” she bit. The boy only smirked causing the girl to become even more irked.

“Why do I even need to wear this stupid death trap? I thought fairies were all about flowy things and free love.”

“We aren’t hippies,” Ciel disagreed. “You know what hippies are?” the blonde asked surprised. She was ignored though as the male explained her earlier question. “Your coming out ball is not only going to have the typical Faye people in attendence, but also all of the court heads and their families.

As you have seen, all people of the court, whether high up or not, adhere to a certain kind of dress code; one more…put together than the city or country fairy. Although even those two type of fairies dress differently.”

Misun nodded her understanding, but she couldn’t hide the sudden light in her eyes brought on by the male’s last statement. Said male of course did not miss this, and had to stifle a chuckle so as to not make the girl upset again.

“What do you mean by different types of dress?”

Ciel gave an almost smile at the girls curiosity. It was insatiable, just like her mothers.

“Well, you dressed the part of the city Faye right? It was a tad chic and reminiscent of human fashions correct?”

Misun nodded at this, but did not reply. She wanted to let him continue, and also one of the dressers, Taeyeon, had smacked her on the head for moving too much.

“They are like any ‘city’ type of person; always up to date on the current trends. In this case the trends usually come from the human realm. Although every now and then you’ll see some inspired by the witches or vampires.

And then we have the country Faye. They are also like any country person; not so up to date on fashion. Still, it is very different from the way a human might understand. Country Faye are not ‘unfashionable’ so to speak, but rather they have an older taste. You may even call it vintage.

They wear things our ancestors would wear centuries ago; some dress even as the first Faye did.”

“And that would be?” Misun rolled her wrist for him to explain further.

Ciel rolled his eyes. “Do you even listen during your lessons? They make their own clothes; usually from nature. Leaves, animal Hyde, etc. They live off the land since they farm on it. everything they use is hand made from nature.

It is a very different lifestyle than the city, and practically a different world than the palace. You’d probably on survive a day there.”

Misun puffed out her cheeks again at the shade he threw. “A day? A day!? Why would you think that? I love nature! I could be…a hippie, campy, fairy person too!”

“They make their own toilet paper…and have no ‘toilets’,” he shot back stoically.

The girl deadpanned, “I change my mind.”

“Good,” Ciel clapped his hands and stood. Looking to the dressers who were now loosening the corset he asked, “Are you almost done? It’s time for her history lessons, which she obviously needs more help in.”

“Hey!” Misun complained only to be ignored.

Yoona stepped up with the freshly removed skirt of the blonde’s outfit. “Yes we are done, and the dress is looking good. It’s almost perfect. We just need to adjust a few seams to make it fit like a glove, and I think Master Ginseng

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter