IX

The Sun, The Moon, and The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IThe King

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ghpiNIKGIo

Unknown POV

3 days before Misun visit’s the Wolves den

Another day at the palace. How boring. Fairies were everywhere; walking around doing their daily tasks. They moved slowly, almost unmotivated-like. Yet I knew the truth. They knew their duties, but why rush when you have practically all eternity. They were just being fairy-like; slow and graceful.

And then there was me. Sitting on my throne moving just as slow as them. Except unlike them, I WAS unmotivated. Why do anything when I can have others do it for me? After all, I’m really just a face and voice. Someone for the others to look to for guidance.

But seeing as I am the King, I’m expected to act the most graceful, and the most productive. The only time I can really have fun is when I’m with the hyungs. Oh! There’s one now!

“Hyung!” I call out excitedly as my blonde friend enters the throne room.

“You shouldn’t call me hyung. You are my superior after all,” he chastised.

I laughed automatically. He was always contradicting himself. “If I’m your superior why are you reprimanding me,” I smirk.

He stops in his tracks, eyes wide. I laugh louder, causing all the fairies to stop and smile. I frowned. I didn’t like the way they made everything I did into some kind of event to celebrate. Just because I laugh doesn’t mean they have to. Then again I’ve been king for roughly 20 years now. I should be used to this kind of treatment.

That didn’t change anything though. I scowled at them, causing everyone to look away and the new blonde walking through the doors to chuckle.

“Are you causing trouble again My King?” he asks.

I turned my scowl on him, “Do not call me that!” He knew I didn’t like them to refer to me as that. All my closest friends did. It just didn’t feel right seeing as they were all older than me. Even if everyone were to bow down to me, I still would not allow B.A.P. to.

“Do not Yongguk,” the first blonde said. Not that he had any right to, seeing as he was the one that started todays mess.

I sighed, then decided to stop acting the maknae, and go into King Zelo mode. “Seeing as both you and Daehyun are here, you’ve found something. What is it?”

They looked at each other, then back at me. Daehyun whispered even though we all knew it would do no good. Fairies have an amazing sense of hearing. “Maybe we should discuss this matter in the royal office sir.”

I nodded and stepped away from my seat. I glided toward my office doors, knowing they would be the only ones following.

We entered the chamber; me heading to my desk, the other two closing the door behind them.

“Where is she?” I got straight to the point.

They gave each other another look, then Daehyun laid a manila folder in front of me. Why is it so thin? I opened it, and read the contents of the first page. It wasn’t what I was expecting, and it definitely wasn’t what I wanted to find out. The moment I read that last line I could feel my heart break into a million pieces.

“Song Yun, deceased,” I read aloud. All this time….I thought I made the right decision. I thought she’d be safer away from this place. But she wasn’t. Instead she’s…dead. Did I…lead her to her death? I couldn’t help the anger surging inside me. I slammed my fists on the desk, creating a small indention in the mahogany.

“I’m sorry Zelo. This isn’t…this wasn’t the news I wanted to bring you,” Daehyun whispered putting a hand on my shoulder. I knew he was only trying to comfort me, but it only made me feel worse. I knew they were just as hurt and angry as I was. They were her friends too. They loved her just as much as I did…do. “You should continue reading,” he said.

“Who did it?” I growled.

“Zelo..”

“Who did it!” I slammed my fists again; virtually decimating my desk.

“We believe it was supernatural,” Yongguk interrupted.

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter