XX

The Sun, The Moon, and The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ICome With Me

A/n: An extra chapter this week since the last one was kind of short AND late.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLwKMN316Es&list=PLjjr7Wz3d2aiADcm4CZRpBV87zm0vXusE

A few people around the room in a sharp breath at the Fairy King’s words. Misun being one of them.

“B-but how are you sure? How do you know the Song Yun you knew and the Song Yun that is my mother are one in the same? What if it’s all a mistake?” the shocked girl asked.

He gave her a small smile and answered, “There are many ways I know. The pictured of her in your home. The fact that you look so much like her. The way your father has the same name as the man she said she fell in love with so many years ago. Besides, can you really tell me my Yun died differently than your mother did?”

He paused to let her answer the last question, to which she slowly shook her head. “Exactly,” he continued, “But mostly, I know because you have the mark.”

“The mark?” she questioned confused. He lightly caressed the star on her cheek. “This star is the mark of a Song fairy. It is proof that Song blood, your mother’s blood, runs through your veins. She, as well as your grandparents, have this mark. All past Song faye had it as well. It is proof of who you are. Yun had hers at the base of her neck. It could only be seen if she were to pick her hair up.”

The girl swallowed a big lump trying to process his words. They were all so foreign and confusing to her. Yet they did create another question for her to ask. “Do…you have one? A mark that is?”

In reply he smiled. One much bigger, and far brighter than his previous smile. “Yes I do. It is one every heir to throne has. You cannot become King without. Would you like to see?” Misun nods excitedly, and so do a few wolves. Although unknowing to them. How exciting is it to see such a thing from the King of fairies himself? How many people could say they’ve seen the same themselves?

Zelo began his shirt, much to the dismay of some. “Yah what are you doing?” Sehun asked in outrage. Some of his pack mates open mouthed and nodding in agreement. Misun, also surprised by Zelo’s actions, put a hand to in embarrassment.

Annoyed, the Fairy King replied, “My birthmark is on my chest. Do you want to see it or not?” Not receiving any other disagreement, he continued. Having half his shirt ed, he pulled the left side away slightly so it would reveal what he wanted.

Sitting smack dab on the center of his left pectoral was a pitch black crown about twice the size of Misun’s star. If a born King was to have any kind of birthmark stating his rightful seat on the throne, that would be it.

After adjusting his shirt back to the way it was, Zelo turned to Misun and asked again. “Will you come with me? To Faye Country.”

 

Misun’s POV

I blinked at his question. Still confused and dazed by everything. It was a bit sudden. How could he possibly expect me to make such a decision? What about my father? I didn’t get to answer though because a sudden wolf boy decided to in again.

“No! You can’t…she can’t go!” Sehun shouted, once again on his feet. Junhong looked to him bored, “And who are you to be making this decision for her? Who are you to her?” At his question, Sehun slowly sat. A confused look seemed to enter his eye. It was obvious he didn’t have an answer.

But did I? What was he to me? What were any of them? My friends? I’m not so sure. I’m not sure about a lot of things.

“I…don’t know. I don’t think I can go right now. I mean…even if what you say is true. It’s all so sudden. Up until a few minutes ago I thought I was human. Now you want me to up and go with you to this whole other world. What about my father? My job? School? When will I be back?”

He gave me a sad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter