XLII

The Sun, The Moon, and The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IA Sight of Beauty

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was one of the rare times where none of Misun’s lessons conflicted or were back to back. She had somehow gotten a full hour of pure downtime, and what made it all the better: Ciel had a meeting to attend. Therefore not only did the blonde Faye have no boring lessons to attend, but she also had no one breathing down her neck telling her what she could and couldn’t do. Yes, it was a good time to relax in peace.

 

 

Then again, with a mind as curious as her’s, Misun couldn’t sit still for long.

 

 

She wandered the court hallways; making it past the Song Wing, through the main foot traffic that was the court's center, and to a section she had only visited once.

Misun hadn’t meant for her feet to go there, but like always, they seemed to lead her to where they thought best, and of course, they were never wrong.

She glanced to her right and caught sight of a familiar room with a familiar veranda. With a soft smile the short girl entered, thankful no one was around to reprimand her. She was sure she was breaking some kind of rules by being in this place without permission.

Stepping out onto the brilliant marble flooring that was the large balcony, she took note of how the table she had once eaten upon was missing. Then again, so was a certain blue-fringed male. She took another step forward until she was at the edge. Placing her pale hands upon the even paler banister, she tilted her head up and admired the bright summer sky.

To her it was so very different from the soft winter sky from her home. It also reminded her of how very different this world was from her own. She wondered if Sehun and the rest of Exo knew of this difference; if they would miss the human world sky if they were to ever see this fairy one.

A loud crush sounded below drawing her eyes away from her wonderings. Misun’s eyes widened and her lips parted in a silent gasp when she was met with a sight that quickened the pace of her heart. Just to the left of the veranda, and a bit away from the palace in the midst of a sand covered field were the members of BAP; all six of them, and they were dirty and slightly bloody in some places. So very different than how she was used to seeing them.

That wasn’t what quickened her heart though. No, it was the fact that they were creating incredible things out of nothing to cause the damage so obviously made. They were using magic.

Before she had a chance to think more or call out to them, a basketball sized clump of rocks came hurling at her. Misun’s eyes widened and with a scream she barely had time to duck and cover her head. The odd rock formation slammed into the side wall of the veranda causing a piece of it to break while the ball itself exploded into a hundred smaller rocks. The rock and marble scatterings flew everywhere, some even hitting the poor trembling girl.

When all the excitement and noise died down some shuffling was heard from below as well as a loud and very upset voice. “Hyung! I told you to be careful; I knew I should have pushed through to have our practice area built elsewhere.”

That was obviously Zelo scolding one of the BAP guys.

“I know, I’m sorry! How would I know someone would be stupid enough to be anywhere near this area knowing we were training?” a rumbling voice answered back.

This one belonged to none other than the oldest of the group, Yongguk.

“Aish, how many time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter